Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

My rail status as of 11:00am is that the car has been released by the customer.I guess that means I am now awaiting transport for the final 12 mile journey to the dealership.Hope it's intact and a good one!

This is one of those times that having all the tracking info makes the wait even tougher. Best wishes on a speedy delivery.

Mine took about a week. The holdup was not the actual train shipment but the fact its been sitting on the lot after unloading from the train waiting for movement for over a week now. I did just get off the phone with my dealership. We are moving forward and progress was made! Continuing to move forward with the deal so far, but I am at the point where I can walkaway at anytime. If everything goes right the car should show up any time.

I'm glad you were able to work this out

Cyberdman says that shipment by rail takes "several weeks." Could those of you who have somehow tracked shipments the whole way, please comment on the amount of time your vehicle spent on the railroad?

Milleron, I ordered my car out of Columbus so I will let you know soon what the time was like on mine. If I start to track it then I will give you more detail about where it was fast and where it was slow.

Edited by starwarsrebel

Mine took about a week. The holdup was not the actual train shipment but the fact its been sitting on the lot after unloading from the train waiting for movement for over a week now. I did just get off the phone with my dealership. We are moving forward and progress was made! Continuing to move forward with the deal so far, but I am at the point where I can walkaway at anytime. If everything goes right the car should show up any time.

I'm glad to hear that you are getting your car. Try to stay calm about all this.

• Like 1

Milleron, I ordered my car out of Columbus so I will let you know soon what the time was like on mine. If I start to track it then I will give you more detail about where it was fast and where it was slow.

Your build date was the same as mine. Your dealer should be calling you today or tomorrow to pick it up. My car tracked through Ohio at the middle of last week.

I'm glad you were able to work this out

Thanks, I think the dealer is just as frustrated as I am. We both agree that once the car was handed off to the UP, not having control of the car or having the ability to call someone to get info is frustrating There has to be a better process of doing this. You should be able to track your car like a fedex or ups package.

Edited by captinkirk

Thanks, I think the dealer is just as frustrated as I am. We both agree that once the car was handed off to the UP, not having control of the car or having the ability to call someone to get info is frustrating There has to be a better process of doing this. You should be able to track your car like a fedex or ups package.

Is your car at Yard Center?

Wow, that's great! In almost two weeks, my car has only made it to L.A. I hope it doesn't take another two to get to Seattle. I don't think Ford likes Seattle. Last on the list for build dates, (ordered my car in October), no $750 coupon, slow train.... *sigh* ;)

My dealer emailed and said my ETA has been updated to 4/16 (vs what they previously stated as 4/11 and cyberdman stated as 4/10). He claims it was due to the train breaking down in AZ even though I tracked my rail car in what appeared as rather smooth progress from Hermosillo to Virginia (on Friday). Now I'm confused. I think the dealer is telling the truth that the ETA is pushed back, but I think the problem is more with delivery from the train depot to the dealer. Perhaps a one day delay in AZ resulted in my car missing the delivery truck and I have to catch the next delivery truck from VA to NC.

I'm in the same boat, uh... train. No one here seems to know how to track via BNSF. According to CSX, my railcar is stuck in Barstow, CA as "Bad Ordered". I called BNSF, and they couldn't tell me anything. Ford Chat says the ETA is now TBD. I called Ford Customer Care, and they say the ETA is now 4/25. However, I called the dealership, and they apparently have better access to BNSF tracking because they show an ETA of 4/14 to Kent, WA. (this is apparently the ETA listed by BNSF!) It takes 2-3 days to get the cars sorted, onto trucks, and delivered to the dealership. My dealer rocks! I'm giving a shoutout to Evergreen Ford of Issaquah, WA. Thanks, guys!

Hummmmm - think we are on the same train? Evergreen Ford is my dealership as well, very happy with them. Cyberdman gave me an eta to the dealership of 4/17 so it all makes sense. I am going to NYC for a few days on 4/16, figures :-)

Your build date was the same as mine. Your dealer should be calling you today or tomorrow to pick it up. My car tracked through Ohio at the middle of last week.

We can only hope but I believe in Murphy's laws so I'm not holding my breath. At any rate I will check with Cyberdman in the morning.

Malibu3105 - My car arrived today 4-08-13 two days early of the ETA(4-10-13) Can you please put it on the spreadsheet? Once it was shipped it was here pretty fast(10days).

Shipped on 3-29-13 and arrived in Winston Salem NC on 4-05-13 then loaded on truck to Roanoke Va., dealer received it 4-08-13.

• Like 1

Malibu3105, can you please add my information on the spreadsheet?

VIN= 3FA6P0RU1DR292295

Ordered: Feb 19, 2013

VIN assigned: March 26, 2013

Window Sticker: March 27, 2013

Scheduled Build date: April 5th, 2013

Actual Build Date: 4/5/13 |

Current Status: Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - 01L12 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 54, Hermosillo Asy, SO Apr-06-2013, 03:27 MT

ETA: waiting

Delivered: waiting

Pick up my Hi-Ty last night. Much to learn on the My-Touch system. Ride is not as soft as the 2010 FFH I had. Probably because of the 18" tires vs. the 17" tires I had previously. Fun to drive, bouncing off the lines with the lane assist. Good luck to everyone waiting for thiers to come in. It was worth the wait. TaylorJD, thanks for the spreadsheet. :victory:

• Like 1

I have added you, but can you tell me if your getting an Energi TI ?

They are keeping you busy! Great job! Don't for get when you add new users, you need to sort on "User" and then again on "VIN Seq" and when you add a VIN # (and VIN Seq), you need to just Sort again on "VIN Seq".

Hope you are having fun and I hope to report mine as delivered any day now.

• Like 1