Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Well the only way I know so far is having someone call and ask for a coupon.

So if you know other ways let me in on those secrets !!! lol

Love the coupons :)

The way I have received coupons was on ford.com, I selected brochures (middle bottom), entered the 2013 fusion and selected by mail. I then picked Fusion, F150, and Mustang. All three arrived and each had the $750 coupon, too bad I can only use one.

Did this in December after I initially ordered and did it again a couple of weeks ago since the original ones expired.

As for the Private Cash Coupons. I had one when I made my original order, then it expired (of course). So since about mid February I've been ordering a brochure nearly every week. I've ordered from the Web, from calling Ford and from the online Chat. Lately since I've been seeing more and more people getting them I ramped up my efforts ordering a new brochure every day. In the past I had ordered in my name and my wife's name but I kept to using 1 of 2 emails each time. This last week I ordered them in my kids name but used a different email address that I hadn't used in the past. Turns out just the other day that new email address got the coupon and the funny thing was that my other email address got the same email sans any coupons...

Needless to say, I'd order a brochure using a different email address and see what happens! Please report you're findings to the Coupon thread so we don't upset those who come to this thread for Build updates.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51770-ford-750-coupon/page-10&do=findComment&comment=846683

As for the Private Cash Coupons. I had one when I made my original order, then it expired (of course). So since about mid February I've been ordering a brochure nearly every week. I've ordered from the Web, from calling Ford and from the online Chat. Lately since I've been seeing more and more people getting them I ramped up my efforts ordering a new brochure every day. In the past I had ordered in my name and my wife's name but I kept to using 1 of 2 emails each time. This last week I ordered them in my kids name but used a different email address that I hadn't used in the past. Turns out just the other day that new email address got the coupon and the funny thing was that my other email address got the same email sans any coupons...

Needless to say, I'd order a brochure using a different email address and see what happens! Please report you're findings to the Coupon thread so we don't upset those who come to this thread for Build updates.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51770-ford-750-coupon/page-10#entry846683

Has anyone asked their dealer to check if the $750 is "in the system"? I have a document printed by my dealer from a browser based system at www.smartvincent.dealerconnection.com. At the top, it says "Smart Vincent Incentives were last retrieved on Thursday, March 7th, 2013" (the day I ordered)

On this website, they see my personal information, including if I were to have A,X,D,Z plans. At the bottom, it lists the following incentives:

12094 - Sirius Base Program (I'm guessing this is the free Sirius subscription everyone gets)

12302 - Retail Customer Cash $500

34292 - Q1 2013 Customized Order Fulfillment Direct Offer Certificate - Payment Recipient: D $750 (Expires Mar 31, 2014)

43122 - Sales consultant single pay spin and sales manager override $75 - 500 (this must be an incentive to the dealer. I didn't ask)

Plus, I have $200 from Owner Advantage from the last two cars we bought.

Total incentives for me is $1,450. :)

Awesome! I think all the Ruby Reds in the world are being built that week!

My Ruby Red was built April 9th. I wonder when the very first one came down the line. Does anyone have any info or guesses on that date AND how long this commodity hold for red paint was in effect before it was lifted?

Well April 15th build week people.... No sticker for me @ 0600 hrs EDT. My build date is 18APR. :( And Malibu... I am about 20 times a day checking too.

With a build date of April 18 your sticker will be created on April 11 (today). It will be available for download very late tonight or tomorrow. Lots of things can change that timing but that is the normal timing. I checked my 2010 Fusion Hybrid and it matches that timing.

With a build date of April 18 your sticker will be created on April 11 (today). It will be available for download very late tonight or tomorrow. Lots of things can change that timing but that is the normal timing. I checked my 2010 Fusion Hybrid and it matches that timing.

I was kind of expecting it tomorrow rather than today, but I can always hope. :happy feet:

I got three 750 coupons over my 3 month wait.

The first was from requesting a brochure online. Got the coupon the first time I tried it. Subsequent requests, no coupons.

The second coupon I got when I called Ford customer service to inquire about my car. They got all my information and mentioned they would send me a brochure. i made no mention of coupons and I wouldn't recommend you do that either. On a subsequent call to that number ( before I knew they had already issued me a new one) I mentioned my old coupon would be expiring and i did not get much sympathy.

My third coupon I received by registering with sync-my-ride, this after having my VIN. I don't think you are supposed to register until after you purchase your car, but the system allows you to do so. A few days after that, the coupon showed up on MyFord ( for which you use the same login as sync-my-ride)

Edited by fusionTX

My Ruby Red was built April 9th. I wonder when the very first one came down the line. Does anyone have any info or guesses on that date AND how long this commodity hold for red paint was in effect before it was lifted?

According to ice-capades, who has visibility into the system and posted about the rail car issue, Ruby Red wasn't on a commodity hold as of March 21. However, there are posts all over the place that say there was for a while previous to this. Where that information came from, I do not know.

The only thing I know for sure is that there are people, like you, who ordered A LONG time ago who's cars are just being built or have just been built, and there are others with cars in a different color who are driving theirs. 2+2=A Hold on Ruby Red at some point.

Just got a new rebate. Final price for my car with a seven year warranty, $34,045! $3,600 in savings and an extra $2,000 from my last price. Time to celebrate with the wife. Plus, window tint for my car when it gets here.

What were the other incentives you received? I'd be interested in digging more up.

I have access to one for $500, but it cannot be combined with the $750, so I will save it.

NICE. And if you got that rebate, you deserve it!! Congrats!

Thanks! However, saving money is saving money. I have x-plan as a shareholder but did not use it due to military sales being a cheaper price with the warranty. I'm just happy the new rebate came out before I received my car in a few weeks. Only paid 32,500 for my car when I subtract the seven year warranty. Good deal with the options.

That is outstanding. I know how it goes with x-plan. I have Z plan available to me through a relative, but it is actually cheaper with my dealer to not use it. It eliminates some incentive availability and locks in a price over invoice. Since my dealership sells most NEW cars at invoice, there is no point in using it.

Where it might come in handy is if I was ordering / buying a high demand vehicle that they don't sell at invoice, like a GT500. I don't even know if you can use those plans on cars like that. (My dream car)

My dream car was a BMW 3 series convertible but went with the hybrid. Plus, I have a Honda PCX125 scooter. I like saving money on gas. The convertible would have been nice here in Florida though.

Congratulations dirtybuck!! You are post number 2,000 in this topic!! WOW! :yahoo:

I love saving $ on gas too. I would really like an SHO, but with my commute, I would use double the gas I do now. That won't work. :(

Edited by jcg1005
  • Like 1

Well good news and bad news !!

I got my window sticker this morning. Bad news: It isn't Ruby Red. It is black.

Can my color be changed and not affect my build week? I will be emailing my dealer this morning.

Very upset at my dealer right now. They better fix it :(

Can my color be changed and not affect my build week? I will be emailing my dealer this morning.

Holy S*&^

I would be furious. I don't think they can change the car this late without a delay. It wouldn't be so bad if you had picked, let's say gray, and it came silver. Red to Black is a big change.

Black would actually be my second choice for color over my Ruby Red, but I don't think I would allow them to mess it up. I have my DORA sheet at home and know it says Ruby Red. Do you have yours? Any chance that you somehow got the wrong VIN?

It will affect the build week. I had ginger ale and that was canceled. I switch to blue but didnt like it at night and finally settled on gray. Each switch push my build date back because you will need a new VIN. However, the dealer could switch with another dealer that has a car similar to your car coming in to their dealership. Sorry Malibu!