Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

One Ruby Red Hybrid Titanium delivered to me in NH... let my wife drive it home to pick up my 4 and 8 year old.... jacked it up and put the new wheels on before I even drove it.... (BTW, wait'll you girls and boys see how much fun it is to put a floor jack under it ;-( )

Pictures to follow... thanks for the support and fun...

Congratulations. Enjoy the new car.
  • Like 1

May car arrives at the dealer right on time this morning. No more than 12hrs after my wife left for San Francisco on a business trip. We have everything set to put both of us on the car but since they wouldn't let her sign before the car arrives we're waiting until Saturday to pick it up.

It's been 5 months so I guess 5 more days won't hurt...

Nicely done LA!! :tumbleweed:

I did go visit her again today at the dealership. Luckily it's really close so I can check in daily and my sales rep is awesome, she said anytime while we wait I can come by and play.

When I went Monday night to see my car before they cleaned it up, they offered me dealer plates to take if for a spin! I declined. It still had all the plastic protectors and everything on it. I wanted to wait until she had been properly pampered!

The guy dreaming in bed photo is awesome!! Great job LA!

• Like 1

Went to pick up my HyTi yesterday and it's everything I dreamed it would be! It drove so smooth. Plan to take it for a better drive today. It's a lot of information to take in so it will take a little time to figure out all the goodies. Those of you concerned with the misaligned trunks, mine was aligned perfectly so maybe they have corrected that now. It was a bit late to get good pics so I will do that within the next few days to post here. I can't thank everyone enough for all the information and help you have given throughout this journey and I hope those of you that are still waiting, I hope your wait is cut short and you'll be enjoying yours soon as well.

I promise to get pics posted shortly.

• Like 1

I agree with RubyRedFuse. Fit an finish is superb. The car is super quiet, especially in EV mode. It drives significantly different hybrid wise than my 2011. I will get used to it quickly.

One thing I noticed right away is the sound of the doors when you close them. If you pay attention, you will notice it sounds soft and well fit/insulated in comparison to any car I have ever owner or even ridden in. It is hard to describe, but the car just sounds well built.

I will wait to drive it more before I give any additional impressions. The only things I am not sure of, like the angle of the dash, may just grow on me. (I think it might be a bit too flat/angled, but the jury is out on that.)

• Like 1

Nicely done LA!! :tumbleweed:

I did go visit her again today at the dealership. Luckily it's really close so I can check in daily and my sales rep is awesome, she said anytime while we wait I can come by and play.

It's called Delivery OCD and we all had/have it.

I finally got THE CALL from my dealer. The Ruby Red arrived yesterday and I'm hoping to pick it up today or tomorrow. :happy feet:

That's awesome! I almost felt bad celebrating my delivery when ordered and were built before me!!

• Like 1

Just a heads up for anyone that wants a cheap spare or set, Tire Rack is blowing out the original Goodyear LS2 tires for $102 each right now... just saw when trying to determine the worth of my spare set of wheels and tires...

Congrats to all those on the delivery train and thanks for the rim comments... it's all good and I am averaging 38+ MPG... not bad...wife with heavy commuter highway foot, Boston traffic and other odds and ends travel... I can get all the way to my office on electric power only... it's only a mile and a half, but its COOL!

Hello all,

If you're tracking progress, I'm in Northern Virginia and ordered my Bordeaux Reserve Red Fusion Energi Titanium on March 14. I got my VIN on April 11 and I picked up my sticker from the web site today (now I can quit crashing their servers with queries). I got an email from my salesman on May 1 that said my car is "in production", whatever that means. ETIS is still set to default.

So as you can tell, I'm pretty excited. I'm more than ready for a new car. Hope this one is as good as the Ford wagon I owned from 1981-1991. It feels good to be getting back to an American car.

That's awesome! I almost felt bad celebrating my delivery when ordered and were built before me!!

You waited also, so have no guilt due to timing. Everything comes to he who waits. Thanks for the sentiment though.

It was about TIME :) Congrats :-p

It feels so good when it (the wait) stops!