What did you do to your Fusion today?

CheesyRider

Titanium tail lights showed up yesterday along w/the Lamin-X covers. Hopefully I can get them installed this weekend.

Please let us know how the installation went. I saw a HiTi the other evening and liked the look of the halo tail lights, I'm thinking about the change myself. If you would post the part numbers it would be much appreciated.

I found the P/N's on another thread, let us know if it's a plug and play.

Thanks, gkinla

Edited by Gkinla

Light swap is on hold. One showed up with a chip at the corner and I discovered the paint was coming off the bumper along the drivers side by the light. It appears to be super thin there so I gotta take it to the dealer.

I did pop the passenger side off and it is plug and play. Same harness.

• Like 1

Was the individual on the phone?

I hear you on the pay attention part. Isn't the whole point of being in the drivers seat to DRIVE the car? (huge pet peeve of mine).

Not sure if he was. I didn't see him coming. :(

Still laughing at the fact that my lowly Ford (we know that isn't true) has Collision Alert, and apparently the Audi does not. (or was not heeded quickly enough).

Way to go FORD!! :)

Estimate tomorrow. I am wondering how bad it will be. The damage is a tiny hole in the bumper cover (which prompts its replacement), cracked off corner of taillight, and, when I look close, I am sure the trunk is slightly spring, or else the taillight wouldn't have snapped.

Not sure if he was. I didn't see him coming. :(

Still laughing at the fact that my lowly Ford (we know that isn't true) has Collision Alert, and apparently the Audi does not. (or was not heeded quickly enough).

Way to go FORD!! :)

Estimate tomorrow. I am wondering how bad it will be. The damage is a tiny hole in the bumper cover (which prompts its replacement), cracked off corner of taillight, and, when I look close, I am sure the trunk is slightly spring, or else the taillight wouldn't have snapped.

I am guessing 1750.

I like those wheels, I'd like them a lot more if the machines spokes were just a little bigger. Where did you end up buying them from if you don't mind me asking? Trying to find a good deal on wheels, hoping to spend a grand or less on the wheels (and trying to stick with 18's so I don't have to buy tires).

I second the motion, hoping to find the source of those nice wheels. :D

A friend of mine has an A8 and an experience we had in that, with him driving and the collision alert going off, is what convinced me to buy it in my Fusion. Too bad that A7 didn't have it, didn't have it turned on, or the driver ignored it. Taking a new car to the body shop is a painful. Hope it works out well for you.

I gave her her first bath and mounted the Naval Postgraduate School Alumni license plate frames.

I, too, would like to know what products and what sprayer you are using. I am using a Mr. Clean car wash hose attachment that includes a filtered spot free rinse. Mr. Clean doesn't make 'em any more, so as soon as I run out of detergent and filters, I'll be looking for something else. Your system looks great.

• Like 1