Swapping SE tail lights out with Titanium lights

fuss

Still no pic...can you post through Photobucket or something?

I'll try it from scratch again, I always use PhotoBucket, I've posted many times before...

I've posted many times using Photobucket...I'm having issues with Photobucket, I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Maybe I got it.

image-28.jpg

Edited by Gkinla

I'll try it from scratch again, I always use PhotoBucket, I've posted many times before...

I've posted many times using Photobucket...I'm having issues with Photobucket, I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Maybe I got it.

image-28.jpg

Perhaps the issue is with BOF. I tried pulling up your post on two different computers and with different browsers and I still don't see a working pic anywhere.

On your screen does the pic appear? You could also PM me the photobucket link.

As a newbie to Fusion Hybrid, I'm still not getting what the difference is between the SE and the Titanium tail lights. Both the 2014 Fusion brochure and the 2014 Order Guide (available online; dated 04/19/13) say the "LED Rear Taillamps" are standard on all Fusions. Am I going to have to go back to the dealer one more time to see the real difference?

Edited by Hybrider

As a newbie to Fusion Hybrid, I'm still not getting what the difference is between the SE and the Titanium tail lights. Both the 2014 Fusion brochure and the 2014 Order Guide (available online; dated 04/19/13) say the "LED Rear Taillamps" are standard on all Fusions. Am I going to have to go back to the dealer one more time to see the real difference?

It's very hard to tell the difference in the daylight. Only lit at night will show the difference.

The outer ring lights up on the titanium not the SE.

The outer ring lights up on the titanium not the SE.

This is what the Ti tail light looks like when mounted on an SE. The lit inner light is only the driving light, not the brake light which is much brighter. On the Ti, only the outer ring is lit at night and then the inner when braking.

I'm posting the picture two ways as I'm having trouble posting with Photobucket or BOF.

f827840a63fd689d7b97807d1ea5bbfc.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/gkinla/f827840a63fd689d7b97807d1ea5bbfc.jpg

Edited by Gkinla

• 1 year later...