Spy Shots—Monstrous Ford F-750 Mules Caught

Hmnn- interesting thought. And note the white 650's small exhaust system. Can't believe this truck has a 6.7 Cummins in it with an exhaust that small. So while many of us are saying this mule is set up for bigger power and that expanded frontal area is to accomodate more square inches of radiator, the exhaust on this truck says for sure this thing does not have a bigger engine in it.

I was more curious why you would have space for a wider radiator, but then have a narrower opening?

Although looking at it, it doesn't look like the space for the radiator has been widened so much as the height has been increased.

Looks like a big fake clip over panel, follow the body line and it looks like a very sleek aero nose coming...

LINK

I was more curious why you would have space for a wider radiator, but then have a narrower opening?

Although looking at it, it doesn't look like the space for the radiator has been widened so much as the height has been increased.

Simple, different powertrains. The F650 / 750 cover such a wide range of applications and capabilities I would expect there would be engines from the V10 gas (or something similar) to medium diesels.