Post your 2015 Mustang Videos NOW! Here is the 1st!

Just saw the reveal video on Good Morning America. I must say at first glance in the leaked photos a couple of days ago, I was like "meh". The more I see it, I think I'm falling in love with it more.

The lines are beautiful, still instantly recognizable as mustang, yet taking it to another level of sophistication. I love that they're benchmarking the Germans, yet still the car for the common folks. I know M3 shoppers are not considering the "cheap Ford" but at least it'll bug them a bit that a car 1/2 the price can keep up with it! The interior looks especially nice and (at least to me) looks better than more expensive cars I've shopped for.

The wife has the sport ute, I have the Sequoia, can I justify one of these? Got to start making effort to make room in the garage! I hope they sell a lot!

I get the appeal and I've driven quite a few of them. They just aren't my cup of tea is all. I don't have any interest in that world and that's why I prefer the sort of muscle car end of the spectrum. Lots of fun, more then well handled enough for street driving and durable enough to handle everyday roads.

That's perfectly fair. I'm not a tiny car guy either.