NAP - TCAP

"Swami"

The rest would be felt at NAP. NAP would run just one, alternating shift the last three months of the year with closure in mid-2007 not mid-2008

Seems we have a slight problem or should I say you have a problem. Which prediction do we put the most faith in, Nostradamus?

Just put out some more rumors, you'll have more of a chance to be right, with one of them.

Seems we have a slight problem or should I say you have a problem. Which prediction do we put the most faith in, Nostradamus?

Just put out some more rumors, you'll have more of a chance to be right, with one of them.

Amen to that. What a dumbass. Why can't people just come on here and tell what they know? ONLY what they know. When you bust out with some stupid shit like that, your own credibility really suffers. I'm at MTP and I read about all of our plants because what happens to one(or doesn't) impacts the rest. You clowns that come on here and contradict yourselves with all the BS rumors should be banned.

You would have had to tell him/her that. It appears he/she took your advice to heart, lol... :finger:

Amen to that. What a dumbass. Why can't people just come on here and tell what they know? ONLY what they know. When you bust out with some stupid shit like that, your own credibility really suffers. I'm at MTP and I read about all of our plants because what happens to one(or doesn't) impacts the rest. You clowns that come on here and contradict yourselves with all the BS rumors should be banned.

I ain't a dumbass, and it is not bullshit my friend, get a reality check, it is what I know, just ignore it if you choose.

In your "Letters Of Understanding" book please read page 115. They cannot COMPLETLY close NAP until at least contract.

Maybe there will be enough buyouts to buy out all NAP workers. Then the plant would have to close down because they would not have any workers to have a contract with.

NAP builds the only F150 V6 so they are not closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New V6 coming next fall

So YOUR WRONG now go ahead and tell us somemore false RUMORS

The only V-6 engine NAP builds that KCAP don't is the manual and they can easliy just take that engine out of the mix because NAP don't build enough of them to keep us open for that reason...NAP IS CLOSING!!!! AND SOONER THAN YOU GUYS THINK!!! You people at NAP think we are still untouchable well your about to get a reality check when FORD shows how much they don't need us by moving our closure up..

In your "Letters Of Understanding" book please read page 115. They cannot COMPLETLY close NAP until at least contract.

they can't close it, but they can "idle" any plant. NAP will be down three weeks in Sept, Oct, Nov, and all of Dec. this was the word passed down to me from one of our engineers and confirmed by one of the area managers.

:titanic: :titanic: :titanic: :titanic: :titanic: :titanic:

The only V-6 engine NAP builds that KCAP don't is the manual and they can easliy just take that engine out of the mix because NAP don't build enough of them to keep us open for that reason...NAP IS CLOSING!!!! AND SOONER THAN YOU GUYS THINK!!! You people at NAP think we are still untouchable well your about to get a reality check when FORD shows how much they don't need us by moving our closure up..

My bad, well if this is true they probably will stock pile the V6's and close by 07

Read deeper like you are reding the front page of the "Enquirer". Yes they will announce the closing "in" 2006, they alrerady did.

Hey, He's right then..... oh... no... wait though..... it wasn't Mark Field's that made the announcement it was some ohter schmuck from Dearborn via tape delayed video. I'm still mad at our Union for holding a press conference before we got the "official" word.

I think we should all create pseudonyms and post all the idiotic bullshit we can come up with. Hell, even guessing we'll have a shot at being right.

Edited by Tags

Fields to announce NAP & Twin Cities to close 2006 !!!!

sorry

"Swami"

"Swami" house will be forceclosure (13 months behind the morgate payments) in September 2006, due to his or her drugs addiction(too much crack cocaine). Get off that crack before you start selling you soul too,or you already did that already!!!!!

"Swami" house will be forceclosure (13 months behind the morgate payments) in September 2006, due to his or her drugs addiction(too much crack cocaine). Get off that crack before you start selling you soul too,or you already did that already!!!!!

I heard "SWAMI" works personally for Mark Fields,but I'm not at liberty to say what his job is under that desk,oopps,guess you all know now what he does now!!!!

NAP builds the only F150 V6 so they are not closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New V6 coming next fall

So YOUR WRONG now go ahead and tell us somemore false RUMORS

Where did you hear this one at? My hubby works nights at NAP and heard they would get all the dead beats

out and stay open. I thought it was just hearsay?

Edited by norfolkfordwife

Where did you hear this one at? My hubby works nights at NAP and heard they would get all the dead beats

out and stay open. I thought it was just hearsay?

Sorry but just do your family a favor ok. Try to not listen to much stuff on here because it sounds like your hoping that NAP stays open and is sad and it is to tell you they are done. THey already stated that in Jan. for reasons not really clear. They won't be a bargin chip or anything in that degree. Just plan now for it to happen by july of next year at the latest. Hopefully your husband has enough time to stay on until they close. Being off on a layoff is never fun as I have done that before and did not really care for it. They are supposed to one shift in Nov. of this year so the best thing you can really hope for is that buyout everyone is talking about which I do believe is going to happen. In the end if he really wants to work for Ford he will but it all depends on if people leave or not. That has to be stressed because the people being affected by this crap does not deserve this.

As far as the deadbeats going most of them belong to upper management. That is a problem on it;s own so they really need to get rid of the people that protect and help the deadbeats. Then the attitude with working might change and that should be companywide.