NEW NAP FACTS!!

DogCatcher1

It is amazing that just after the PRB (Public Review Board) renders its final decision on the last election protest from Calvin Williams and Jessie Ray-Ray Brown.........the last hope......that calvin now withdraws from the UAW and Local 919.

After numerous appeals and slander that was distributed from the NLRB (National Labor Relations Board), Ten on your side, the International Executive Board and ..........yes, even Ron Gettlefinger; the decision is YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT!!! Even the NLRB suggested the local buy calculators............because all you had to do was count Sadie!!

So now after all the hype and tough talk, Calvin goes back and hides under moma's coatails........or Cusick's............hey, same difference.

The irony comes in to play with all the union talk about what everyone wants to hear ......... to self proclomations of deity and walking on water............to encouraging members to withdraw from the ONLY thing they have going for them..................TO FINALLY SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOURS, LIKE HE ALWAYS SAID..........ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!! IF I CAN'T WIN, everyone sinks with me!!........and let there be light.

Always eager to point the finger at others and never taking responsibility..........making excuses and calling people racists. As the saying goes, people in glass houses should not throw rocks.............so next time you see Calvin ask him why was he forced to leave the VA State Police????...........maybe he was just a nice guy!NOT!!

......AND THE DOG IS CAUGHT!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

It is amazing that just after the PRB (Public Review Board) renders its final decision on the last election protest from Calvin Williams and Jessie Ray-Ray Brown.........the last hope......that calvin now withdraws from the UAW and Local 919.

After numerous appeals and slander that was distributed from the NLRB (National Labor Relations Board), Ten on your side, the International Executive Board and ..........yes, even Ron Gettlefinger; the decision is YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT!!! Even the NLRB suggested the local buy calculators............because all you had to do was count Sadie!!

So now after all the hype and tough talk, Calvin goes back and hides under moma's coatails........or Cusick's............hey, same difference.

The irony comes in to play with all the union talk about what everyone wants to hear ......... to self proclomations of deity and walking on water............to encouraging members to withdraw from the ONLY thing they have going for them..................TO FINALLY SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOURS, LIKE HE ALWAYS SAID..........ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!! IF I CAN'T WIN, everyone sinks with me!!........and let there be light.

Always eager to point the finger at others and never taking responsibility..........making excuses and calling people racists. As the saying goes, people in glass houses should not throw rocks.............so next time you see Calvin ask him why was he forced to leave the VA State Police????...........maybe he was just a nice guy!NOT!!

......AND THE DOG IS CAUGHT!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

What a tangled web we weave CalSack...(AKA: Uncle Tommy's Boy) :fan:

Er, excuse me, but the previous post generates a question directed to non union Calvin Williams...

Why were you tossed from the honorable society of the Virginia State Police? :shrug:

Lemmee guess...Racism???? Naw, not you...Was it simply due to the fact where you were incapable of presenting the facts in a truthful and factual-honest manor? Or, was it due to the fact you insist on presenting someone else’s viewpoint contrary to the actual facts?

Quite possibly the Virginia State Police figgered you out as a liar and puppet from Jump Street and cut their losses before you were led further astray by your daddy Tommy Cusick. Hell, I thought you were smarter than that...But no, you continue to bark up a tree that don't have a coon in it! :banghead:

Wonder what the hunt master will have you do next? :shrug: A good dog will ALWAYS follow his master’s orders.... :fan: :fan:

Sometimes we follow the lemming in the front off the cliff, just because we have no other self direction, or, we might follow the leader as some do in kindergarten...Basically, the end result is the same...Ya end up on the same pile at the bottom...

You may ask yourself, Uncle Tom...What do I do next? I just quit the union like you and your kids Patsie and Angie...

Help me Uncle Tommy...Please help me and Ray-Ray, he can't write his own letters!

i personally think you guys are telling half truths.and i see the local 919 powers

that be let the attack dogs out.you say why calvin this and calvin that.do have the balls

no the truth to the facts to make this known to all who will attend the next union meeting?

i think you will not for attack dogs and hyprocrits as you are will hide in the shadows and

attack from the dark alleys.i have no respect for your post nor will i truly say what i do

believe as to the truth.you sirs are not worth my time.so take your first posts and tell your masters

that every dog has his day and that nothing is hidden from him that knows the truth.

i personally think you guys are telling half truths.and i see the local 919 powers

that be let the attack dogs out.you say why calvin this and calvin that.do have the balls

no the truth to the facts to make this known to all who will attend the next union meeting?

i think you will not for attack dogs and hyprocrits as you are will hide in the shadows and

attack from the dark alleys.i have no respect for your post nor will i truly say what i do

believe as to the truth.you sirs are not worth my time.so take your first posts and tell your masters

that every dog has his day and that nothing is hidden from him that knows the truth.

I can say from my experience that our union meetings are a joke and i don't think we have even had three in the past two years, but it seems that when we do have one, its full of personal attacks from the same old folks. They all sit together and throw rocks everytime. Instead of trying to offer solutions or help, they are dead set on bashing Kimmons or Big Ed. I'm not a Calvin basher, but it really opened my eyes to see him at the big meeting we had at Indian River. I have voted for him in the past, but hearing him defend foreign cars and crap like that, it changed my opinion. Its a sad thing when a an ex bargaining committee does what he has done and continues to do. Most turn a blind eye to it, but if they ever took the time to come to union meetings or seeked the real truth of what really goes on, then they would not rely on rumors and lies to make an opinion or plan thier life on and we would have a much better place to work. So I think we can all say who cares anymore, the plants closing.............the question is who cared before? :shrug:

Edited by Bobby

I agree, who gives a rats ass! It's "GAME OVER"!

Get your Big head out of the sand! Calvin was going around in trim just yesterday starting another false rumor that the UAW would take 3% or maybe more of buyout packages, handing out copies of a form letter that angie cusick authored and telling people to get out of the union..........so same dawg different day!

I'm just glad he finally did it himself..........but he had to wait until he exhausted all his election protests.

But you know Big Head, I can't blame Calvin from being so pissed off. If I had went out and bought a new big money, 3600 square foot home out in Deep Creek and closed on it just two weeks before the election........and lost! Yea, I would be pissed too! :doh:

I guess it's really none of my business, but is all this really necessary on a National Forum like this? I'm sure brothers and sisters at other plants don't want to hear about NAP's internal squabbles..............None of this matters..... buyouts, time frames and specific, true information are all that matter now........Just my $.02......

I guess it's really none of my business, but is all this really necessary on a National Forum like this? I'm sure brothers and sisters at other plants don't want to hear about NAP's internal squabbles..............None of this matters..... buyouts, time frames and specific, true information are all that matter now........Just my $.02......

AMEN BROTHER !

AT NAP...ALL THAT MATTERS NOW IS FACTUAL INFORMATION ON THE BUYOUTS !

HOW SOON ?

HOW MUCH ?

WHEN ARE THE SIGNUPS STARTING ?

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO SIGN UP ?

WHEN DO WE HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER ACCEPTING THEM ?

THAT'S IT !

JUST THE FACTS ! NO MORE BS...THERE IS TOO MUCH DEPENDING ON THIS !

EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT !

Get your Big head out of the sand! Calvin was going around in trim just yesterday starting another false rumor that the UAW would take 3% or maybe more of buyout packages, handing out copies of a form letter that angie cusick authored and telling people to get out of the union..........so same dawg different day!

I'm just glad he finally did it himself..........but he had to wait until he exhausted all his election protests.

But you know Big Head, I can't blame Calvin from being so pissed off. If I had went out and bought a new big money, 3600 square foot home out in Deep Creek and closed on it just two weeks before the election........and lost! Yea, I would be pissed too! :doh:

I don't think you undertstand me, I don't care who or what anybody passes out, unless he is passing out buyout checks and has my name on one. I will even take it to the next level....I don't care if is passing out nude pics of lilcountry's momma (wife, sister it's all the same person where he comes from)! :hysterical:

lil, that was for example only

I guess it's really none of my business, but is all this really necessary on a National Forum like this? I'm sure brothers and sisters at other plants don't want to hear about NAP's internal squabbles........

I agree on that.

And in typical fashion,this is now gonna turn into a "company man,meatstick,your momma" Bigcountry and Lilcountry squabble. Fuggin Christ.

In the same type scenario did'nt Ray Ray's mansion get foreclosed on as well...............10-4 good buddy!!

NEVER COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH, MY LITTLE PADAWA!!!!!!!!!!!

POLSKA IN POLISH TRANSALTES TO CUSICK! Although thanks for the input Kathy. :kissass:

someone please show me a union rep WITH balls.....we dont have any at KTP

someone please show me a union rep WITH balls.....we dont have any at KTP

they've all got balls.finding one with integrity is the real chore.they're out there but you have to look.

Here is a novel idea, try supporting your local union and the reps for a change instead of using them as whipping posts. Get involved a little and lets take a look at your balls.

POLSKA IN POLISH TRANSALTES TO CUSICK! Although thanks for the input Kathy. :kissass:

hey dogcatcher that is a personal attack on my person.

i resent it.i came from jersey i dont have a side only my side

and that of the uaw cause i was born and raised u.a.w.

i know that there will always be persons to lie and distort the truth

to work for there agenda,as is what is happening here.

but to call me a cusick some one i have never met or known

i will not accept lightly.this local is a joke the jokers overshadow the

ones who give a shit.seems to me you rather be a joker than really do any good.

and if you want to send me a personal e-mail.so we can meet

and you can tell me all about this cusick :kissass:

I think the majority just want someone from that building outside the gate to tell them something. All this he did she did shit is a waste of time and definatley too late. UAW Local 919 is finished and unless they want to end 80+ years on a bad note I suggest they start letting the people they represent know something.

I think the majority just want someone from that building outside the gate to tell them something. UAW Local 919 is finished and unless they want to end 80+ years on a bad note I suggest they start letting the people they represent know something.

Yup. And damn ,they dont have to give us the secret code to the presidents "nuclear football" for Krist sakes,but atleats keep pace with the mountain of info the plant manager is giving us. It might be that they dont have enough money left over fomr all their trips for ink cartdriges and copying paper to give out any letters ? :finger:

Yup. And damn ,they dont have to give us the secret code to the presidents "nuclear football" for Krist sakes,but atleats keep pace with the mountain of info the plant manager is giving us. It might be that they dont have enough money left over fomr all their trips for ink cartdriges and copying paper to give out any letters ? :finger:

Sound like you guys really don't have a clue. Maybe you should take your Barbie dolls and go play navy seal with metzger. He runs secret missions nightly in the back of the plant off the pier. :rockon:

hey dogcatcher that is a personal attack on my person.

i resent it.i came from jersey i dont have a side only my side

and that of the uaw cause i was born and raised u.a.w.

i know that there will always be persons to lie and distort the truth

to work for there agenda,as is what is happening here.

but to call me a cusick some one i have never met or known

i will not accept lightly.this local is a joke the jokers overshadow the

ones who give a shit.seems to me you rather be a joker than really do any good.

and if you want to send me a personal e-mail.so we can meet

and you can tell me all about this cusick :kissass:

you've already met me Q-sic :slap:

I think the majority just want someone from that building outside the gate to tell them something. All this he did she did shit is a waste of time and definatley too late. UAW Local 919 is finished and unless they want to end 80+ years on a bad note I suggest they start letting the people they represent know something.

When are you guys going to realize that it's Ford who has all the answers and not the UAW. These guys are working hard to try to find some answers and they want them as bad as you for they are in the same boat. But until Little Billie wants everyone to know we are all going to have to wait. :finger: