The limits to Infiniti: how Ford needs more from lincoln.

Yeah, good luck with that in North America. Then again I doubt most North American owners would be interested in doing that anyway.

Which part are you referring to?

I mean, I'd think if they were building new stores in the US from the ground up, that they would try to incorporate some of those things into them (like perhaps the visible service bay or living room atmosphere with tvs), but it's not a priority given the existing dealer network. Though I will say, here, a courtesy car program is likely preferred to visible service bays.

Nor do I think the article was trying to imply they should/will do that here. I think they were more pointing out the effort they're taking to be successful in China.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

I was only referring to being able to watch the tech work on your vehicle.

If it's like the local Honda dealer here in Canada, you see technicians working on your vehicle. You see nothing else. There are no close-up cameras showing "what" they are working on. You actually see that when you schedule an appointment, someone is paying attention to your vehicle.

Does it help? Yes.