Teamster's say they will support us if we strike

Downtime1

Really is that so? Guess your really the weak member for not knowing.. I just used etap a month ago. Ain't that something.

Boy today must be "act like a moron day and be stupid'

What does anything have to do with ETAP funds? I could care less about ETAP funds (they were discontinued last time I checked}I care about solidarity and getting a fair contract.So stop SLAMMIN your fellow autoworkers!Act like a man instead of a little kid!Workers fought hard and sacrificed for what we have today and we have to be willing to stand up and STRIKE if necessay.Stand together and stand for a better contract not the same and not less!

Edited by Fatso

What does anything have to do with ETAP funds? I could care less about ETAP funds (they were discontinued last time I checked}I care about solidarity and getting a fair contract.So stop SLAMMIN your fellow autoworkers!Act like a man instead of a little kid!Workers fought hard and sacrificed for what we have today and we have to be willing to stand up and STRIKE if necessay.Stand together and stand for a better contract not the same and not less!

you said they are discontinued, no they are not. go look it up. act like a man ? how about u act like an intelligent employee ? nope sry i know u cant, u are a union slug that doesnt know anything.

you said they are discontinued, no they are not. go look it up. act like a man ? how about u act like an intelligent employee ? nope sry i know u cant, u are a union slug that doesnt know anything.

CaptObvious is obviously salaried and is in management and not a union member with comments like this..

• Like 1