FCA Details

caustic

They got the Monday after easter restored.

They never were allowed to use only one day of vacation? I do that all the time.

Don't like seeing the co-op language.

I'd rather have wage increases all four years instead of lump sums.

Looks like they adopted real skilled trade work teams. The mechanical trades are going to hate this. Will reduce a lot of their overtime.

Don't look all the great, you would think after 10 yrs and all the take aways, they would of sweetened the pot a bit better, even the signing bonus is less than the last one, heck if your tier2 with less than 6 yrs, you're kind of screwed. intresting to see if it gets approved.

I thought it was odd that the nipped 500 bucks off their last one.

Thinks our's at Ford will be pretty much the same but with better numbers?

I thought it was odd that the nipped 500 bucks off their last one.

Thinks our's at Ford will be pretty much the same but with better numbers?

I'm starting to wonder if International is waiting to see if this passes before continuing negotiations with Ford and GM. I find it odd that nothing has been announced as to the next target company since the FCA deal was announced Tuesday.

• Like 2

They got the Monday after easter restored.

They never were allowed to use only one day of vacation? I do that all the time.

Don't like seeing the co-op language.

I'd rather have wage increases all four years instead of lump sums.

Looks like they adopted real skilled trade work teams. The mechanical trades are going to hate this. Will reduce a lot of their overtime.

Hey, you can keep your doctor, LOL could those 3 paragraphs on the co-op be any more vague, FAIL!

Edited by bigphish

Hey, you can keep your doctor, LOL could those 3 paragraphs on the co-op be any more vague, FAIL!

There is something about wishing to continue your current coverage, this probably applies to tier 2 since it will twke about 7-8 years for our plan to hit the excise tax limit.

Then again who the hell knows.

Those lump sums get taxed at 45%... Also don't like the international taking control of our health insurance. It's stock market based and will come back to haunt us down the road. We will eventually have deductions taken out of our checks to cover it

Edited by Downtime1

What happen to cost of living, what happen to the minute we gave up per hour for break? Keep your lump sums and your co-op, I want everything we gave up and THEN start from there you turds. And I don't want you turds to dirty up my fish bowl with this co-op non-sense. :play:

Oh and one more thing you TURDS equal pay for equal work !! Profit sharing is the same across the board or nothing !

Edited by MTP'er
  • Like 1

Looks like they created a third tier that tops out at $22.00 for new hires unless I am reading that wrong.Someone please chime in and give me their opinion on that one.

I think we are left to assume in the next contract those that maxed out under 25 an hour would eventually be brought up and the cycle of starting at xx.xx and ending xx.xx would wind up being a three contract cycle from here on out which is IMHO a bunch of chicken shit nonsense bassackwards bullshit.

I think it means those with less than 6 yrs max out at $22, Then from 6 to 8 they work thier way up to $25.

Then work there way up during the next contract. It will be a 12 year plan to hit max wages and 18 years trying to make up for lost time for a brutal 30 year career. They will make it 12 years to the top, then again I'm not even two years in so wtf do I know.