Ford and UAW reach tentative agreement

Pinto'77

I think that specially refers to people who moved out of state/region. I haven't seen my committeeman yet to ask.

Ok yes it does say "out of zone". But maybe with these people moving back to other facilities that will raise your opportunities to get back where you would like to be. I`m hoping.

I think that specially refers to people who moved out of state/region. I haven't seen my committeeman yet to ask.

You are correct, it's for those who moved out of region. If you're a tier 2 before you vote yes you need to ask yourself why do GM tier 2s get 3 raises their first year and FMC's tier 2s don't.. This contract should be a No vote for you. Do you also realize that when you retire FMC doesn't offer you the option to get health insurance unlike legacy workers who are offered health insurance.. Vote No and see what FMC counters with, it paid off for the members of fca

You are correct, it's for those who moved out of region. If you're a tier 2 before you vote yes you need to ask yourself why do GM tier 2s get 3 raises their first year and FMC's tier 2s don't.. This contract should be a No vote for you. Do you also realize that when you retire FMC doesn't offer you the option to get health insurance unlike legacy workers who are offered health insurance.. Vote No and see what FMC counters with, it paid off for the members of fca

Where did you come up with that? The pay scale is the same....

Ok I found it. While the pay raise thing is bullshit, I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to retire comfortably no matter what happens, whether I work here or not.

The difference in the tier 2 pay raises between FORD and GM should be enough reason for you to vote no. Think for a minute, if this contract didn't pass maybe that's one of the things FMC would change on their counter proposal, they might not but it's worth a shot.

• Like 1

And with the $1500 from our profit sharing rolled up into the signing bonus, we can't put that money in TESPHE.

Screw that. That's a no vote for me, no matter what else is in the contract.

The highlights say lump sum bonuses not just profit sharing, CAN now be put into TESPHE. So the 8,500 signing bonus and the 1,500 pull ahead profit sharing can both be put into TESPHE. This is a nice addition! I didn't think they'd get that in negotiations. Page 14 of 28 (19i)

Edited by deflep1
  • Like 2

The difference in the tier 2 pay raises between FORD and GM should be enough reason for you to vote no. Think for a minute, if this contract didn't pass maybe that's one of the things FMC would change on their counter proposal, they might not but it's worth a shot.

A fucking men!

By the end of the contract you are looking at a 2 dollar difference for most people. I liked that their's has dates and doesn't run off your stupid hire date.

As a tier 2 worker listening to all the legacy guys saying they liked it and how great Christmas was going to be and how thrilled they were at 8500. I knew then this shitastic FCA payscale is my future. I was really hoping for GM's payscale.

I was hoping for a better raise for legacy workers like 10% over the contract, maybe some type of increase to your pensions, not the pension fund but X amount per month for you when you retire.

That contract is seriously deflating.

The highlights say lump sum bonuses not just profit sharing, CAN now be put into TESPHE. So the 8,500 signing bonus and the 1,500 pull ahead profit sharing can both be put into TESPHE. This is a nice addition! I didn't think they'd get that in negotiations. Page 14 of 28 (19i)

My TESPHE is already maxed out for the year. Does me no good.

I've calmed down about it. I don't like the pull ahead. I don't know how I'm going to vote, but I won't vote no for this single thing.

• Like 1

If you're a tier2 and vote yes on this contract u truly have shit for brains

If you're a legacy member and vote no, then you're a greedy bastard who the public would offer no sympathy to while you're standing by your barrel of fire on the picket line. This is a fair contract for everyone.

• Like 1

A fucking men!

By the end of the contract you are looking at a 2 dollar difference for most people. I liked that their's has dates and doesn't run off your stupid hire date.

As a tier 2 worker listening to all the legacy guys saying they liked it and how great Christmas was going to be and how thrilled they were at 8500. I knew then this shitastic FCA payscale is my future. I was really hoping for GM's payscale.

I was hoping for a better raise for legacy workers like 10% over the contract, maybe some type of increase to your pensions, not the pension fund but X amount per month for you when you retire.

That contract is seriously deflating.

The shitastic payscale doesn't have to be your future if you quit!

If you're a legacy member and vote no, then you're a greedy bastard who the public would offer no sympathy to while you're standing by your barrel of fire on the picket line. This is a fair contract for everyone.

With that comment you must be management and not hourly. There's more to gain by voting No then by voting Yes. Look at how much a better deal the members of FCA got by voting down their first contract proposal.

With that comment you must be management and not hourly. There's more to gain by voting No then by voting Yes. Look at how much a better deal the members of FCA got by voting down their first contract proposal.

That's because the first FCA contract was garbage and they were hoping to sneak it through.