Where is time and a half after 8hrs and for C crew Saturdays??

classof1995

I did not see this in the GM contract, and in the FCA contract i saw they got time and a quarter for Saturdays. Anyone know if we got this back in the current tentative agreement? I am voting no if not and i will be going to days in the near future if not as well. Unbelievable if this is not in our current tentative agreement.

I don't believe that FCA has a C Crew, that's why they got the weekend OT clause in their contract, it will never be used. I think they have an A and B Crew so OT is probably on Mon or Fri.

Since we are three crews I'm sure the OT clause wasn't picked up for us.

Not sure about it so if anyone wants to chime in go for it.

I don't believe that FCA has a C Crew, that's why they got the weekend OT clause in their contract, it will never be used. I think they have an A and B Crew so OT is probably on Mon or Fri.

Since we are three crews I'm sure the OT clause wasn't picked up for us.

Not sure about it so if anyone wants to chime in go for it. [/quote

Even if they don't, remember you get ot after 40, so it wouldn't matter. Whether it be a sat or tues or whatever.

My brother in law works at Chrysler in Kokomo Indiana. The have C shift, but most call it the AWS shift. It is the same as our C shift. With their new contract, C shift employees earn approximately $1370.00 a week. If we do not get the same time and a quarter for Saturday benefit, then Chrysler will have the better contract. If you work C shift, this benefit is worth at least $5000.00 a year in extra pay.

Ok thanks for the info... that will absolutely be a slap in the face if FCA gets more for working the same hrs as we do and we took no govt money and are in a much better position as a Co. as well. Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully being pleasantly surprised that we are wrong on this...

My brother in law works at Chrysler in Kokomo Indiana. The have C shift, but most call it the AWS shift. It is the same as our C shift. With their new contract, C shift employees earn approximately $1370.00 a week. If we do not get the same time and a quarter for Saturday benefit, then Chrysler will have the better contract. If you work C shift, this benefit is worth at least $5000.00 a year in extra pay.

That's bull crap! Your stirring the pot!

Chrysler C shift is not the same as Ford!

If you don't like working weekends then bump to A or B crew! It would be stupid to pay a premium for somebody to work there normal schedule.

Times are very different you can not expect to have the things we use to have, stop living in the past and wake up ,

That profit they make helps keep you employed! That profit is helping them give a huge signing bonus, raises, and eliminating 2nd Tier!

Call the company greedy but a company is in business to make a profit, employees that want every dime of that profit given to them that is GREED!!!!

Think twice about your future when you vote!

You gotta think realistically and not what you think you should get!

Edited by littlecountry

That's bull crap! Your stirring the pot!

Chrysler C shift is not the same as Ford!

If you don't like working weekends then bump to A or B crew! It would be stupid to pay a premium for somebody to work there normal schedule.

Times are very different you can not expect to have the things we use to have, stop living in the past and wake up ,

That profit they make helps keep you employed! That profit is helping them give a huge signing bonus, raises, and eliminating 2nd Tier!

Call the company greedy but a company is in business to make a profit, employees that want every dime of that profit given to them that is GREED!!!!

Think twice about your future when you vote!

You gotta think realistically and not what you think you should get!

C Shift at Ford DOES get paid a premium so you're wrong...

C Shift at Ford DOES get paid a premium so you're wrong...

He is talking about premium pay in regards to time and a half on Saturday all day not the shift premium!

Your referring to shift premium and the conversation is not about that!

Read the topic before you comment!

Edited by littlecountry

Chryslers Crews are as follows:

A:m-th

B:w-sa

C:f-sa(days),m-tu(nights)

Every crew has Sunday off easier to rotate supers, and b crew is the shit shift.

I personally would enjoy this. Knowing I get every Sunday off and get OT equalization w time and quarter paid Saturday?!

That schedule would suck!

If your gonna have 3 days off at least let them be in a row not split up, not everybody cares about working Overtime.3 days off in a row is more important

Chryslers Crews are as follows:

A:m-th

B:w-sa

C:f-sa(days),m-tu(nights)

Every crew has Sunday off easier to rotate supers, and b crew is the shit shift.

I personally would enjoy this. Knowing I get every Sunday off and get OT equalization w time and quarter paid Saturday?!

Those shifts SUCK!!!

C Crew at FMC will be paid time and one quarter for working Saturday and Sunday(regularly scheduled shift), and the 10% shift premium on Friday and Monday.