Gotta be a Yes Vote

littlecountry

You lost me here Bro~

Here is a summary. He is a trickle down economics believer. It's a policy that has failed the last 30 years, but for some reason he thinks its working. He is very near sighted. Yes Ford made 20 million in China this year but they didn't start building cars there for one year of sales.

Toyota was the first global automotive company and its not a coincidence they make the most money.

He's speaking about the trickle down effect.

Axe all UAW workers, which means those incomes are gone.

That means all suppliers incomes are gone.

That means their supporting business incomes are gone.

With out the middle class taking their incomes to places like Target, McDonald's etc, those businesses lose money, which means they cut back on hours so their workers have less money to spend.

From the car dealer to the dollar store without American Auto Plants and their supporting industries that leaves a gapping whole in the economy. Everyone suffers. Everyone loses money.

Would be the same if all beer companies shut down. Less people would buy our cars because X amount of cash is no longer circulating in the US economy.

You people are fucking stupid if you think Ford, GM, or FCA wants that PR nightmare of shutting down more factory towns and disrupting what for now is a pretty smooth economy here in the US.

Everything is relative, if you can't wrap your head around it then go back to school.

Ford and other companies can skim off the top as long as the cycle goes on. If you stop said cycle, no one gets anything.

You can sheer a sheep many times but only eat it once.

There would be no PR nightmare for Ford. Every person in the world can read the agreement the dumbasses are on the verge of voting down. They would put the blame on the UAW for Ford moving production to Mexico, not the other way around. Edited by Tier2

There would be no PR nightmare for Ford. Every person in the world can read the agreement the dumbasses are on the verge of voting down. They would put the blame on the UAW for Ford moving production to Mexico, not the other way around.

It has nothing to do with the contract you fucking meathead.

I would like to smack your parents.

• Like 1

Here is a summary. He is a trickle down economics believer. It's a policy that has failed the last 30 years, but for some reason he thinks its working. He is very near sighted. Yes Ford made 20 million in China this year but they didn't start building cars there for one year of sales.

Toyota was the first global automotive company and its not a coincidence they make the most money.

Nope.... not a trickle down believer, (but the money in your pocket is proof something is working) just an econ minor and realizes you can`t figure out that the money you spend makes the cycle of any economy work. The money in your pocket make profits for the suppliers when you spend it and the supplier spends part of that money you spent to buy a car or a bag of tattor chips to go with your Dew, then that spending (chips and a Dew) puts the money into the pockets of the masses who work to produce what you spend the money in your pocket for . No work, empty pockets you buy what? stop working, stop your income, what happens to the Fords profits? or the Dew works money in their pockets?

Stop and try something new... think about how many tier 2 members still live at home, how many members raising a family or caring for parents can spend money in there pockets for multiple cars and trucks? Ever think about send a child to college on even $28 an hour? This at what $18 or $19 an hour is doing, now realize what the workers make in China, Mexico, South America, India and you will find the answer to why Ford sells cars and trucks where the people with the money, "wages" in their pockets can spend it on their cars and trucks. Now try to understand this, take the money out of your pocket which takes that money out of the economy where dose that put Fords profits... not to mention the lack of spending on the Dew....

Dam.... I`m trying to reason with a scared little child. Sorry never mind just go back to whining about the NO voters.

You are correct longball and yes we are posted as behind China as a world market size. This placement is based on the potential purchasing power of China. This potential has yet to materialize as a true consumer (spending) market. The US is first in the consumption category of some but not all marketable products. As for grain the US is far behind most world markets, yet we are one of the top on the list as grain producers. I agree that Ford has to keep investing in other markets but in all hosnesty it will be (as estimated by Ford) 15 to 20 years before China and many other world markets could even come close to our consumption here in one of the largest profit generating market in the world.

So when you head to bed tonight don`t have nightmares about those other people taking our jobs, it was and still is a very hollow threat to move our products anywhere in the world. By Fords own research it will be 15 to 20 years down the road before any world markets will even come close to the consumption here where you earn those Ford wages. Besides in 15 to 20 years the IUAW may pull off organizing the Mexican Labor and we will have bumpimg rights......

Wages, make the profits.

Look it up....China has been the largest auto market for at least 4 years....this is here and now...not the future

On a cell phone dick. Bad reception in our plant,WeeWee boy.plus I hate social media but this contract is very vital to a shit load of people so I made an exception. And holy shit so few people with morals and so many greedy basterds. No voters screwed us bad. Over very basic common sense.MAP needs every dollar ford will throw our way, assholes.

Big talk for a keyboard commando, you little wet behind the ears child would s*-t your pants if we met face to face. Sometimes child it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Lol your so scared, all this crying just shows how immature you are. Good lord my 6 y/o cries less at bedtime.

News flash jackass...You are just a body to them and are easily replaceable. They gave you a raise and you still said no. You would've been making over $30/hr, with bonuses and no out of pocket insurance cost, to put a car together. Get the fuck over it.

This just in "drumroll" my base is over 33.00 now. And no that 3 percent is not a raise. While you were still in training pants we gave up a dollar 10 years ago for health care. So this 97 cents doesn't even bring us back to what we had. Oh and on a side note, wipe your right corner of your mouth. Looks like you been eating glazed donuts....

Big talk for a keyboard commando, you little wet behind the ears child would s*-t your pants if we met face to face. Sometimes child it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Lol your so scared, all this crying just shows how immature you are. Good lord my 6 y/o cries less at bedtime.

MAP. Start up at 6 pm. Take a flight and find out yourself. Never backed down from anyone my entire life. No sir, I am definitely not fake. Been a while, not saying I'd win, but would never punk out. Just trying to keep my local 900 alive and kicking. You instigated this, come finish it.