Someone explain this on assignment BS to me

JT32

How is it that people who are LTS have been hired to full-time status at Dearborn and Flat Rock even though there are many FULL TIME people off from MAP on ILO or on temporary assignments at other plants who should be placed permanently before any LTS is hired full-time. Something isn't adding up

Explain the on assignment...... bullshit simple, the IUAW does as it pleases not for the best interest of the membership but, for what works best for them. Then lets the membership find out the issues after the contract is bought and paid for. Then their first response is you voted for it.

• Like 1

Explain the on assignment...... bullshit simple, the IUAW does as it pleases not for the best interest of the membership but, for what works best for them. Then lets the membership find out the issues after the contract is bought and paid for. Then their first response is you voted for it.

Here's the problem with that though. This bullshit started under the old contract

Here's the problem with that though. This bullshit started under the old contract

A less than favorable agreement and/or contractual language, whether current or carry over is still, less than favorable.

We as the membership have been receiving parts of the facts and at best half truths for a long period of time from the IUAW. All being stated and given by multiple leaders of the IUAW over the years.

One point that is clear, if the union leadership was doing a good job of servicing the needs of the membership it would show in the ratification results. If over the last few contracts there wasn`t so many untold issues and/or unwritten agreements that give the membership these situations like at FRAP, MAP and other facilities then the membership might not be so polarized when voting on a contract. (51%)

If we were to look at the facts, when it comes to us the membership, our leaders don`t represent us as well as they use fear, intimidation and the tried and true putting us against us to accomplish what is needed to secure their end results.

Transfers, return to home plants, placements at other facilities and seniority, all membership concerns. Were these topic`s given the same concern as the signing bonus or Health Care Co-Op? Clairity of these issues seems to be still in the unclear level of understanding by most of the membership. But, as always these issues and most likely others that we are unaware of at this point will clear up somewhat down the road.

• Like 1

Poor Scott Hinkle chairmen of the lowest of low locals from l.I.m.a. has spoken it must be true...hey Scott i work at your plant! You should do more work at the local! Instead of wasting your time posting here! Becareful, someone from Indy just might run against you and win! Your local has gone a longtime without real chairmen! Time is coming!

is mine time wasnting? i think nots. i dont have any, i am busy beaver in the love cave!

thats why me and julie.....whoops nvm. julie is leaving...so sad...plant will never bes the same

indy has seen its time and IS no more! stop living past tense and move up to hinkle POWER!

i am ze best!