Ford 2015 earnings trigger record profit sharing checks

Pinto'77

I wasn't happy about the pull ahead because it wasn't possible to stuff it into my retirement. Which is why I wanted it all in March of this year but I guess since you get a pension you wouldn't give a shit about newer people and their retirement now would you.

Eat shit.

I wasn't happy about the pull ahead because it wasn't possible to stuff it into my retirement. Which is why I wanted it all in March of this year but I guess since you get a pension you wouldn't give a shit about newer people and their retirement now would you.

If it makes you feel any better, I wanted it all in March for the same reason.

Does somebody need a hug or what?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eat shit.

This is a valid point but all you had to do is put 20% of your check into tespee and live of the $1500 until its gone. Same results. Considering the market crash in Jan you came out ahead by having cash. The DOW is down 8% YTD and Ford is down over 15% YTD. Count yourself lucky everything is on sale right now.. Put an extra $150.00 a week into tespee for the next 8 weeks and your pull ahead will be invested.

I took cash for profit sharing one year by mistake and this is how I handled it. market was down hard that year in March but recovered over the next 3 months, worked out great for me.