2017 MKZ at Dealerships

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You posted the same Mercedes interior akirby did

How do you figure? He posted the premium MKZ interior with wood trim, ambient lighting, etc, and posted the base E-class interior, which is still better than everyone...... The 13-16 MKS interior should go to the MKZ, much better, minus the center stack...... I posted the beautifully appointed interior..... The piano black he showed is ugly.

I suspect you only say it's a superior design because it's different not because it's functionally better or uses better materials. The fact that the MKZ still uses a 8" standard touchscreen is what you and Borg don't like. It's not "gee whiz" enough.

I would MUCH prefer the MKZ design and materials over the MB and I don't think I'm alone.

You're also confusing personal preference for one design over another with quality materials, ergonomics and functionality.

That's a goofy looking interior with the 4 round vents in the center.

I suspect you only say it's a superior design because it's different not because it's functionally better or uses better materials. The fact that the MKZ still uses a 8" standard touchscreen is what you and Borg don't like. It's not "gee whiz" enough.

I would MUCH prefer the MKZ design and materials over the MB and I don't think I'm alone.

You're also confusing personal preference for one design over another with quality materials, ergonomics and functionality.

That's a goofy looking interior with the 4 round vents in the center.

If you were not alone, Lincoln wouldn't be selling the small amount they do........

How do you figure? He posted the premium MKZ interior with wood trim, ambient lighting, etc, and posted the base E-class interior, which is still better than everyone...... The 13-16 MKS interior should go to the MKZ, much better, minus the center stack...... I posted the beautifully appointed interior..... The piano black he showed is ugly.

You said you were talking about design, not materials. Make up your mind.

"

I already know Akirby..... The interior is not light years - it's simply softer materials, modern technology, etc, to make it more comfortable..... The interior design as we're referring to, is atrocious. It has no connection what so ever to premium luxury sedan worth $40-50k, but rather a premium level Ford Fusion......"

Quality materials, ergonomics, and functionality are all areas where Mercedes-Benz E-Class have excelled.

Personally, I prefer the interior design of the W212 E-Class over the new W213, but I'm sure the latter continues the tradition of high quality established by its predecessors.