Who is the wizard?

uawworker

Paul, the Wizard finds time, just like you find the time to ghost write your dads articles while on the clock.

Geee.....would you be bashing 245 so much if you were a member??? You realize that your bashing your own siblings as well.

A ford IP address doesn't automatically mean your on the clock, I regularly use the Learning center's computers during lunch.

"I see" said the blind man. It all makes sense now.

Thanks for the info grindliner1968!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, the Wizard finds time, just like you find the time to ghost write your dads articles while on the clock.

Geee.....would you be bashing 245 so much if you were a member??? You realize that your bashing your own siblings as well.

A ford IP address doesn't automatically mean your on the clock, I regularly use the Learning center's computers during lunch.

HOLY SHIT!!! You mean the uawworker is related to that President of 245???????No wonder the sour grapes!!!!

He's been chucking stones at Local 245 members from his ivory tower all week.

Turn's out he's not even a member of Local 245.

What a joke.

:fan:

:hysterical:

Ivory Tower?? I guess thats one suggestion...Seems more like he belongs in an insane assylum... :runaway:

What a bunch of conspiracy theorists are you. That is no way to speak, if you want secrets revealed. Or the secrets that are revealed, perhaps you would not want known. Al, Ed, Keith, Ted.

Al ed Keith Ted??? WTF?? Who are you and quit sitting on your brains :blah: :bandance:

To all of you who put your faith into what the Wizard predicts, you must know who this person is. I will not reveal his name, but the one you have been basing your future on is a UAW JANITOR at a Dearborn location. Like a lot of other people at this same location, he uses company time and computers to not do the job Ford Motor Company pays him to do. The wizard has unsucessfully run for local union positions more than once, and now settles for dumpster diving to get useless information to post here and toy with peoples lives. It is a symptom of the location the wizard pretends to work at, just as many others on this message forum. WAY too much time on their hands. Using company computers on company time. Want more about these people and the location they work at? There's lots more!

NOW YOU KNOW, WANT MORE?

i dont care...i know that he has been right on more then 2 or 3 occasions!

so ???

what do you do ?

Edited by dark270

What a bunch of conspiracy theorists are you. That is no way to speak, if you want secrets revealed. Or the secrets that are revealed, perhaps you would not want known. Al, Ed, Keith, Ted.

Woo Hoo you don't have a clue! One should never assume!

I don't need a conspiracy theory, I just call as I see , hear, and read it.

You want a Conspiracy Theory, try this on for size:

Does Mario resign before or after?

I bet he even takes a "SELLOUT" (Mario's own words)

The capitalist strategy of 'divide and conquer' is alive & well.

Billy Boy,--- or Hollywood Mark, or both--- say publicly that they will announce an 'accelerated way forward (backward?)' at a time in the future. Then, they vomit rhetoric and platitudes, but no facts. Of COURSE people are gonna speculate, guess----and worry! What does 'accelerated cost cuts' mean? More plant closings? Permanent lay-offs? BB or HM should spell out the details NOW. Pay or benefit cuts, including salaried folks? Tell people the facts---TODAY.

'Faith' is belief without evidence; no one should believe anything without evidence. Read all the info on this board with a skeptical eye.

So, we'll see in a few weeks if the wizards' info is correct---no 'faith' is neccessary!

i dont care...i know that he has been right on more then 2 or 3 occasions!

so ???

what do you do ?

Brothers and sisters

I just left a plant and local union that has closed and you all have to stop and take a long look at what really is going on and quit getting caught up in the rumor b… sh..t that goes on daily in our locations. I my self am very proud of our local union leadership for what they have done for every member at our assembly plant. They kept everyone informed with what they new ( and trust me you just think they know everything but they don’t) and advised everyone exactly what was going to happen and when it would happen including advance notice on our closing before the press got it.

The company will always continue to keep the union ranks at odds and make you believe that the union is not telling you the truth. And you ask why would they do that very simple the more time we are fighting or arguing about what somebody’s is saying the less time we have to worry about how the company is cutting and adding work to our jobs they keep us off guard so they can keep full control.

Everyone need to just take a hard look at the way the company manipulates our membership to see the truth remember you work for ford motor company not the UAW. ford motor company cuts your check and they make the rules if we as a union do not stick together and quit listening to all the rumors we all will indeed be gone union or not. If all of you that want to continue to bash your union run for the office I have and trust me dealing with assholes all day that want to do nothing but bitch about rumors that they heard from a friend of a friend is bs and there is no way anyone could answer that without a crystal ball.

This month everyone will now what’s going on and then everyone can make a choice and I as a good union person hope that everyone here that bashes the union please do us all a favor and tell them to cut that check we don’t want you or need you in this union anyway!!!!!!!!!

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF 325/249

Woo Hoo you don't have a clue! One should never assume!

I don't need a conspiracy theory, I just call as I see , hear, and read it.

You want a Conspiracy Theory, try this on for size:

Does Mario resign before or after?

I bet he even takes a "SELLOUT" (Mario's own words)

Ed, or should I say Eddie, Grow some balls and go ask him yourself. You know exactly where his office is.

By the way, Eddie, what exactly have you "contributed" to the local 245 website. That is your job. Not a place for you to try to gain credit.

Ed, or should I say Eddie, Grow some balls and go ask him yourself. You know exactly where his office is.

Paul, or Paulie, that sure is funny.

You are suffering from the same problem Mario has: Foot in mouth disease. You should have stopped a long time ago.

Edited by BlueMagic_1

The democratic party cares for the working people, do you honestly believe that? They only care about those that will not work, even if able to do so. We, the members of the UAW, are not considered the working class by either party, anyways. However the democrats will tax your income at a higher level so they can redistribute wealth and give it to many who don't deserve one cent. If you want to give your money to the worthless waste of skin SOBs, have at it. I've had enough.

I don't want my dues to go to anyone's campaign fund, I don't care which party. The union should be separate of any political movement.

I voted for BUSH and will vote, in the upcoming November elections, on the conservative side. WHY? I will not sell out my principles for a corupt union or a couple of dollars.

I haven't been a member of the UAW in a couple of decades, so I'm not one to comment whether or not the UAW is corrupt or not. I have, however, worked with many a conservative Republican, including for nearly three miserable years working for some nice, conservative Republicans from the west side of Michigan. You want to vote in lockstep with people who hold you in contempt, knock yourself out. You're bigotry is blinding to you, as to how you're being used. I worked with these conservative Republican types for two long decades. They consider all autoworkers, salaried and hourly alike, to be corrupt. While we have lost many customers to the likes of Toyota, Honda, et al, because of quality issues, styling, handling, etc, one of the top reason these people have abandon the Detroit automakers is that, according to these pro-family values, religious conservatives, conservative Republican types, is that all of us Detroiters are all corrupt. You work for a Ford plant in Buffalo - you're still a corrupt Detroit auto industry crook. You work in Ohio? You're still a corrupt Detroit auto industry crook. Same with Kentucky. Same with Illinois. Even more so if you're in Ontario - damn liberal Eurotrash Canadians. That's what I've had thrown in my face for twenty years. When I quit the nice company from western Michigan, my replacements insulted my customers and lost all the non-production business I developed calling on Ford and several nonautomotive companies. How did our nice, conservative Republican types respond to this loss of business (of which they were 100% responsible for losing)? By bad mouthing because of my family ties to Ford, GM, and Chrysler, and ripping me on my Dad's and uncle's membership in the UAW (and CAW), my brother's salaried position in Ford, and on three of my cousin's membership in the teachers union. Then they badmouthed me to every supplier they were a distributor for, and got me blacklisted in an industry where I was a nationally recognized expert. All because I'm the family member of autoworkers and union members. And the person who tipped me off on this systematic badmouthing was the owner of one of the Detroit area's largest employment agencies.

You think the Democrats are using you? You think the UAW's political action committees are using you? You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Your "conservative values" are being used to support people who not only do anything to help working people, but hold a special contempt for you because you're an hourly autoworker for one of Detroit's automakers.

Stop drinking the poisoned Kool-aid.

I haven't been a member of the UAW in a couple of decades, so I'm not one to comment whether or not the UAW is corrupt or not. I have, however, worked with many a conservative Republican, including for nearly three miserable years working for some nice, conservative Republicans from the west side of Michigan. You want to vote in lockstep with people who hold you in contempt, knock yourself out. You're bigotry is blinding to you, as to how you're being used. I worked with these conservative Republican types for two long decades. They consider all autoworkers, salaried and hourly alike, to be corrupt. While we have lost many customers to the likes of Toyota, Honda, et al, because of quality issues, styling, handling, etc, one of the top reason these people have abandon the Detroit automakers is that, according to these pro-family values, religious conservatives, conservative Republican types, is that all of us Detroiters are all corrupt. You work for a Ford plant in Buffalo - you're still a corrupt Detroit auto industry crook. You work in Ohio? You're still a corrupt Detroit auto industry crook. Same with Kentucky. Same with Illinois. Even more so if you're in Ontario - damn liberal Eurotrash Canadians. That's what I've had thrown in my face for twenty years. When I quit the nice company from western Michigan, my replacements insulted my customers and lost all the non-production business I developed calling on Ford and several nonautomotive companies. How did our nice, conservative Republican types respond to this loss of business (of which they were 100% responsible for losing)? By bad mouthing because of my family ties to Ford, GM, and Chrysler, and ripping me on my Dad's and uncle's membership in the UAW (and CAW), my brother's salaried position in Ford, and on three of my cousin's membership in the teachers union. Then they badmouthed me to every supplier they were a distributor for, and got me blacklisted in an industry where I was a nationally recognized expert. All because I'm the family member of autoworkers and union members. And the person who tipped me off on this systematic badmouthing was the owner of one of the Detroit area's largest employment agencies.

You think the Democrats are using you? You think the UAW's political action committees are using you? You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Your "conservative values" are being used to support people who not only do anything to help working people, but hold a special contempt for you because you're an hourly autoworker for one of Detroit's automakers.

Excellent post!

Hey Proud to be Union talking about the representation and the buy american and stuff, if you look on the UAW website it states to buy Union Made products. I believe that for the best interest for every plant worker they should buy the manufacture brand that they work for. Such as all workers that work at ford should only buy ford brand to help protect your own jobs. But if you look at the UAW website they state it is okay to buy the following products Toyota Tacomo's and Corrolla's, Mitsuibishi Raider, Eclipse, Gallant. The ordinary citizens have told me we are sending the wrong message we say buy american made cars Ford,Chevy and Dodge but the UAW website states the other vehicles, they say that is sending a mixed message. So maybe the website should be changed.

Hey Proud to be Union talking about the representation and the buy american and stuff, if you look on the UAW website it states to buy Union Made products. I believe that for the best interest for every plant worker they should buy the manufacture brand that they work for. Such as all workers that work at ford should only buy ford brand to help protect your own jobs. But if you look at the UAW website they state it is okay to buy the following products Toyota Tacomo's and Corrolla's, Mitsuibishi Raider, Eclipse, Gallant. The ordinary citizens have told me we are sending the wrong message we say buy american made cars Ford,Chevy and Dodge but the UAW website states the other vehicles, they say that is sending a mixed message. So maybe the website should be changed.

kcsuperduty i COULD NOT AGGREE MORE i MY SELF HAVE A EXPLORER AND AN F 150 BOTH BUILT IN MO. BUT THE UAW WEBSITE IS ACTUALLY CORRECT THOSE CARS AND TRUCKS ARE BUILT IN THE US AND BY UAW REPRESENTED EMPOYEE AT THE NUMI PLANT IN CA. THE MARKETING WAY HAS TO CHANGE IF WE ORGINIZED OUR COMPITORS IS THE US. i WAS AT HE CONVENTION AND THEY HAD A TACOMA AND CORROLLA ON DISPLAY AND FELT IT WAS A SLAP IN OUR FACE BUT THE REALITY OF IT ALL IS THIS WE CANT HAVE OUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO. EVERYONE WANTS US TO ORGINIZE THE COMPITORS BUT IF WE DO HOWWOULD YOU MARKET THEM WE CANT SAY BUY AMERICAN BECAUSE THE PLANTS ARE HERE IF WE SAY BUY UNION WITH THE PUBLIC OPINION OF UNION IN THE PRESS THAT AGAIN WOULD NOT WORK. WE HAVE OUR UAW BROTHER AND SISTER BUILDING TOYOTAS/MAZDAS ECT. IN THE US AND WE ASK OUR SELFS TO SUPPORT OUR PRODUCT SHOULD THEY? i WISH i KNEW HOW TO FIGURE THIS OUT BUT WE ALL ARE IN A TRICK BAG WITH THE MARKETING OF THIS SITUATION.

Excellent post!
Thanks. As far as what happened to me as the result of working for the nice, conservative Republican types from western Michigan (Battle Creek to be exact), and of the local 245 members who are skilled trades in HVAC repair, who may have been there from 1990 to 1996 know who the creeps are. Same with any of the maintenance supervisors from the old Rouge Powerhouse No. 1 from the same time period.

As I said, these nice, conservative Republican types got me blacklisted in my old industry, but that hasn't stopped them from badmouthing me today. Last month, right as I was leaving the local office of a defense contractor, in walks one of their sales people (selling to their facility maintenance department - I'm OUT of that field - now I sell prototype parts machining services). He recognizes me in the parking lot as I get into my car. My buyer calls me twenty minutes later to say "The guy recognized you. Wants to know how we can do business with a crook like you" Laughs about it. What makes me a crook? My 2005 Mercury Montego Premier. Seems the old boss still believes if you drive anything but a stripped down car, the customers will think you're ripping them off. My defense customer? They threw him out and revoked his pass and his DOD credentials.

Yep, that's your nice, conservative Republican types. Yea, go side with them in the next election. Not.

i have no problem with the wizard, he is what he is. i also have faith in my union. i would not want to be employed at Ford without the union. we have representation. its way more protection than most have. i know the union will address my most basic need, a steady job. this board is nothing more than an internet shop floor. although i think the rumors fly a bit faster here than at my shop. i come here because im curious, so do all of you. sure would be nice to hear a good rumor for a change. i gossip at work with my co-workers. after 3 years of working next to the same 2 people its hard not to. what control do we have over any of this? its human nature to seek others out who are going thru the same trials and tribulations we are. i dont wanna lose my job, u dont either. these forums are just a place to spend time while we wait for the axe to fall. i am just as much to blame for this sad state of affairs as we all are. who could see gas prices spike as fast as they did? i pulled over to the curb and took a cell phone pic of gas prices when they hit $2.50. we have to pull together and have faith in our union because in reality,at least job-wise, its all we have. why would a consumer have faith in a union employer, or its union, if the union members dont?

Edited by propain

i have no problem with the wizard, he is what he is. i also have faith in my union. i would not want to be employed at Ford without the union. we have representation. its way more protection than most have. i know the union will address my most basic need, a steady job. this board is nothing more than an internet shop floor. although i think the rumors fly a bit faster here than at my shop. i come here because im curious, so do all of you. sure would be nice to hear a good rumor for a change. i gossip at work with my co-workers. after 3 years of working next to the same 2 people its hard not to. what control do we have over any of this? its human nature to seek others out who are going thru the same trials and tribulations we are. i dont wanna lose my job, u dont either. these forums are just a place to spend time while we wait for the axe to fall. i am just as much to blame for this sad state of affairs as we all are. who could see gas prices spike as fast as they did? i pulled over to the curb and took a cell phone pic of gas prices when they hit $2.50. we have to pull together and have faith in our union because in reality,at least job-wise, its all we have. why would a consumer have faith in a union employer if the union members dont?

Well said. :rockon:

I'm not to partial to kool-aid, but will mix a drink of my own. Neither party cares about the UAW and it's workers. I do not agree with everything the republican party says or does. I am a conservative and unfortunately the republican party is my only option at this time. So, I vote for the republican party until there is a viable alternative. Is the republican party all sugar and spice and everything nice, not a chance, the democratic party is not either.

You have judged the entire republican party from an incident that has left a bad taste in your mouth, so be it, your choice. If you feel the democrats have the UAW's interest at heart, I beg to differ. As I stated in an earlier post they could care less. They want the UAW's campaign money and the memberships votes. I ask you what has the democratic party done for the UAW in the past twenty years, nothing. This is not 1940, 50, 60, 70 or the 1980's. Things have changed and the union has not changed with the times. You blindly vote for the democrats because the UAW says so. Who's drinking the kool-aid?