Who is the wizard?

uawworker

To all of you who put your faith into what the Wizard predicts, you must know who this person is. I will not reveal his name, but the one you have been basing your future on is a UAW JANITOR at a Dearborn location. Like a lot of other people at this same location, he uses company time and computers to not do the job Ford Motor Company pays him to do. The wizard has unsucessfully run for local union positions more than once, and now settles for dumpster diving to get useless information to post here and toy with peoples lives. It is a symptom of the location the wizard pretends to work at, just as many others on this message forum. WAY too much time on their hands. Using company computers on company time. Want more about these people and the location they work at? There's lots more!

NOW YOU KNOW, WANT MORE?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of you who put your faith into what the Wizard predicts, you must know who this person is. I will not reveal his name, but the one you have been basing your future on is a UAW JANITOR at a Dearborn location. Like a lot of other people at this same location, he uses company time and computers to not do the job Ford Motor Company pays him to do. The wizard has unsucessfully run for local union positions more than once, and now settles for dumpster diving to get useless information to post here and toy with peoples lives. It is a symptom of the location the wizard pretends to work at, just as many others on this message forum. WAY too much time on their hands. Using company computers on company time. Want more about these people and the location they work at? There's lots more!

NOW YOU KNOW, WANT MORE?

Wow!

Where did you get this information? Do you work with the Wizard?

Wow!

Where did you get this information? Do you work with the Wizard?

No, but you do. Before I go on about the local, I mean location, where these individuals waste company resourses work. I will let you know, the wizard has more than one screen name or account at Blue Oval. He has the screen name while he is at work, he has is screen name while at home (which is "the wizard" account), he has his screen name when he asks the wizard questions (can you say multiple personality), he has many screen names.

Want more?

No, but you do. Before I go on about the local, I mean location, where these individuals waste company resourses work. I will let you know, the wizard has more than one screen name or account at Blue Oval. He has the screen name while he is at work, he has is screen name while at home (which is "the wizard" account), he has his screen name when he asks the wizard questions (can you say multiple personality), he has many screen names.

Want more?

I'm not the guy on here attacking people.

In addition, I make no claim to know who the Wizard is.

I asked you 2 simple questions. No need for riddles.

A good question to ask is how do the people at the wizards local have so much time to do things other than adding value to Ford Motor Company. I'm sure the Ford brothers and sisters who work on the assembly lines and in the factories would love to know what goes on at the wizards location.

Want More?

I would trust a janitor from Research and Engineering before the officials at my local. ;)

I do not know which local you work at, but if your union official had as much time on his hands as a local 245 janitor or tradesman, he would be able to write a lot of greivances.

Want More?

I do not know which local you work at, but if your union official had as much time on his hands as a local 245 janitor or tradesman, he would be able to write a lot of greivances.

Want More?

If the Ford Executives worked as hard on their job as you do running people into the ground, Ford would be turning a mighty profit.

Just saying....

If info is accurate, I do not care if he got it shining a miners cap up Field's ass.

Dittos on that....who gives a s**t what the Wizard does for a living at Ford as

long as his information is timely and reliable, its more that we are getting from either FOMOCO

or the UAW..."sworn to secrecy" my ass !

This is all trivial bulls**t !

As far as wasting company computer resources....give me a f***ing break....Im sure we have ALL

seen example after example about how FORD wastes hundreds of thousand of dollars on stupid

and piss poor management decisions, forget about all the lost production as a direct result

of a total lack of PM, on everything from the lines themselves to robotics to loss of stock issues.

And you are complaining about somebody using a computer on company time !!!

Your priorities are a little "off" !

Give it a rest before you have a stroke !

WE WILL ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IN 2 WEEKS AFTER THE BOARD MEETS.

EVEN THE UNION SAID AFTER TUESDAY'S MEETING THAT THEY WOULD BE MEETING AGAIN

IN 2 WEEKS. FOMOCO AND THE UAW ARE GOING TO MAKE A COORDINATED ANNOUNCEMENT

ON THE FUTURE OF THE ACCELERATED PLAN TO PUT A UNITED SPIN ON ALL THIS TO GIVE THE

APPEARANCE TO THE PUBLIC THAT THEY ARE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER TO SOLVE THE

COMPANY'S PROBLEMS....IT'S ALL POLITICS AND PR SPIN NOW !

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO.

ALL WE CAN DO IS CHILL AND WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS AND WE WILL ALL KNOW THE DETAILS.

That is unless the Wizard will step up 1 more time and let us know earlier !

CUT THAT CHECK FOR EVERYONE !!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

That little bit in every post proves you are a troll. If you have something to say, then just say it. If not, go do some dumpster diving of your own and give us some info.

It is a multi-faceted issue, and it does relate to the wizard as he does work at local 245 and this is from where he does much of his posting on this website. However, there is another side of it, where the people at local 245 put down their leadership, which protects them and enables them to do nothing. Which then in turn gives them the time they need to put down their leadership. It is self-defeating and a waste of company resources. If you work for Ford and you aren't doing anything, don't come on here and try to predict the future or launch defamation of character campaigns. If Ford is paying you to do nothing, be happy and be quiet. Do not go on a public forum and display it.

It is a multi-faceted issue, and it does relate to the wizard as he does work at local 245 and this is from where he does much of his posting on this website. However, there is another side of it, where the people at local 245 put down their leadership, which protects them and enables them to do nothing. Which then in turn gives them the time they need to put down their leadership. It is self-defeating and a waste of company resources. If you work for Ford and you aren't doing anything, don't come on here and try to predict the future or launch defamation of character campaigns. If Ford is paying you to do nothing, be happy and be quiet. Do not go on a public forum and display it.

Do you think it is OK for you to slander your fellow union brothers and sisters at Local 245?

You are a total hypocrite.

HEY DUDE

328172uq.gif

All you UAW members that put your faith in someone hiding behind a name like "Wizard" are amazing. We as Union Leaders work our ass off for you, fighting all the BS rumors that your co-workers start. Everybody wants us to answer the rumors....How in the hell can we answer something somebody just made up?

We don't know what's going on in Ford. They don't tell us ahead of time. We are always trying to find out and let the membership know FACTS not bullshit!......

Think about all your FORD co-workers and FORD suppiler employees, that drive something we don't build.... So many drive Volvo, Mazda, chevy,dodge, jeep or what ever! YOU helped contribute to the problems of today. As your neighbors see what you drive and what you say. YOU are plain STUPID if you purchase any vehicle that we didn't build right here in the USA.

Those that work for a supplier, wouldn't it make sense to buy a vehicle that would support your own future?

I am proud of the UAW and these are trying times for all of us. :titanic: You can help us swim or sink...your choice.

Quit your bitching and be a part of the solution not the problem. How many of you voted for BUSH? The elected politicans in this country are choking us. Get involved and elect people that care about the working people. Don't vote for a politican because of guns,gays,God......You have your values but without a JOB how far will they get you? :shrug:

The union leadership at this point is doing nothing but trying to protect themselves and the life appointed jobs they were graciously given without election. Didn't you read the article in the paper last week that had a union leader complaining buyouts would take money out of the locals pockets, thus he was blocking them?

Yes. That guy in the paper was the President of Local 245. uawworker defends the guy and makes excuses for him in his previous posts.

Funny how that works.....

Edited by BlueMagic_1

You are right! The UAW is going to be smaller.

As a Union Leader I want all UAW brothers and sisters that are affected to be able to get a package and for any seperation/buyout to be as painless as possible.

Our members deserve to be treated with honesty and respect, told the honest true facts. What can we gain from lying? When members are elected they take an oath, too bad some don't live up to it.

I was in the meeting in Detroit Tuesday and For the record we were not "sworn to be secrecy" It was just a meeting for all Union Leaders to throw out ideas about what each location was interested in for any POSSIBLE buyouts. Nothing was announced at all. Nobody from FORD was there, it was Union only!

and as for the Meeting in 2 weeks....That was already scheduled. It is a regular UAW Sub-Council meeting.

These are facts. Period

WAY too much time on their hands. Using company computers on company time. Want more about these people and the location they work at? There's lots more!

NOW YOU KNOW, WANT MORE?

and you are probably one of the pooch screwers going for 4 shit breaks a day.

That guy is an idiot, and so is anybody that votes for him in the next election.

Your mastery of the English language signals your ignorance. And your comment also signals that you are another disgruntled Local 245 person, using this forum to advance your political aspirations. You should have used all of that free time your union enabled you to have and your ETAP funds to better your situation. By the tone and phraseology "idiot" you use, you obviously didn't use your "free" time and benefits wisely.

Your mastery of the English language signals your ignorance. And your comment also signals that you are another disgruntled Local 245 person, using this forum to advance your political aspirations. You should have used all of that free time your union enabled you to have and your ETAP funds to better your situation. By the tone and phraseology "idiot" you use, you obviously didn't use your "free" time and benefits wisely.

I get it. Anyone that disagrees with you is a Local 245 member. Local 245 should kick you out of their union. You are a terrible union member.

Your handle should be uaw245snitch.

Quit your bitching and be a part of the solution not the problem. How many of you voted for BUSH? The elected politicans in this country are choking us. Get involved and elect people that care about the working people. Don't vote for a politican because of guns,gays,God......You have your values but without a JOB how far will they get you?

The democratic party cares for the working people, do you honestly believe that? They only care about those that will not work, even if able to do so. We, the members of the UAW, are not considered the working class by either party, anyways. However the democrats will tax your income at a higher level so they can redistribute wealth and give it to many who don't deserve one cent. If you want to give your money to the worthless waste of skin SOBs, have at it. I've had enough.

I don't want my dues to go to anyone's campaign fund, I don't care which party. The union should be separate of any political movement.

I voted for BUSH and will vote, in the upcoming November elections, on the conservative side. WHY? I will not sell out my principles for a corupt union or a couple of dollars.

We will all prosper or sink together. It does not take a forensic computer genius to deduce from the marks you leave in your posts, which location you work at, therefore that location comes under scrutiny. You are a UAW represented employee and you come to a public forum, quite often on company time and tools, and portray negativity about you union leadership. If you want to be anti-union and blow the leadership of the UAW up, I'll help you sink your own ship if you like. We need a house cleaning to expose the anti-union faction within the Union. As sick and twisted as it may sound it is true. It is not about being a snitch, but perhaps a dose of "chemotherapy" to rid the union of its internal cancers.

You are right! The UAW is going to be smaller.

As a Union Leader I want all UAW brothers and sisters that are affected to be able to get a package and for any seperation/buyout to be as painless as possible.

Our members deserve to be treated with honesty and respect, told the honest true facts. What can we gain from lying? When members are elected they take an oath, too bad some don't live up to it.

I was in the meeting in Detroit Tuesday and For the record we were not "sworn to be secrecy" It was just a meeting for all Union Leaders to throw out ideas about what each location was interested in for any POSSIBLE buyouts. Nothing was announced at all. Nobody from FORD was there, it was Union only!

and as for the Meeting in 2 weeks....That was already scheduled. It is a regular UAW Sub-Council meeting.

These are facts. Period

Never took much stock in the 'wizard' I figured he was a lazy sloth somewhere getting paid to add to the forum. I am also not STUPID enough to believe anything that was written by 'him or her' any one who really took those posts as reality is IGNORANT!!

A good question to ask is how do the people at the wizards local have so much time to do things other than adding value to Ford Motor Company. I'm sure the Ford brothers and sisters who work on the assembly lines and in the factories would love to know what goes on at the wizards location.

Want More?

Paul, the Wizard finds time, just like you find the time to ghost write your dads articles while on the clock.

Geee.....would you be bashing 245 so much if you were a member??? You realize that your bashing your own siblings as well.

A ford IP address doesn't automatically mean your on the clock, I regularly use the Learning center's computers during lunch.

Edited by grindliner1968

I must say I have been visiting the website for some time now, never having joined until today. It is really amazing to see uawworker going for the jugular against what would appear to be fellow union memebers. I was even more surprised to see him air out the wizards dirty laundry...The wiz has done a great job to let us know of things and provide us a nice forum to talk. Sure it might not be exactly how it happens but gives way to great discussion. What is the problem of uawworker?? I do smell lemons and sour grapes also!