Master of Puppets

Some of you may remember “Master of Puppetsâ€â€¦

Yes it was a famous Metallica record in the 80’s… :rockon:

But Master of Puppets also applies to the Ford family.

Whoever’s gonna run the show the Ford family will ALWAYS be pulling the strings.

Mr. Mulally is only a new comedian in the Ford family show!

This is not an opinion: It is a fact!

Sorry if it's the truth!

:shrug:

Some of you may remember “Master of Puppetsâ€â€¦

Yes it was a famous Metallica record in the 80’s… :rockon:

But Master of Puppets also applies to the Ford family.

Whoever’s gonna run the show the Ford family will ALWAYS be pulling the strings.

Mr. Mulally is only a new comedian in the Ford family show!

This is not an opinion: It is a fact!

Sorry if it's the truth!

:shrug:

Well.... The last time I looked, the Ford family started the company and still own the controling shares. Should they family be allowed to do what they want? :runaway:

Doesn't lemonhead have his own site to absorb his drool-spattered prattle?

yeah but his site only has 3 members ..so that does not satisfy his need for attention ..

Besides ... I rather have Ford family run the show - even if they run it to the groung than some dude from the street - no one has more riding on the future of Ford Motor Company than the Family, and no one will work harder to prevent it from going under. No hired-for-pay CEO or Chairman will care about the future of FoMoCo as much as the Family - that is the simple truth ...

Igor

yeah but his site only has 3 members ..so that does not satisfy his need for attention ..

Besides ... I rather have Ford family run the show - even if they run it to the groung than some dude from the street - no one has more riding on the future of Ford Motor Company than the Family, and no one will work harder to prevent it from going under. No hired-for-pay CEO or Chairman will care about the future of FoMoCo as much as the Family - that is the simple truth ...

Igor

You're living in a dream world...

Igor

The Ford family has destroyed the company. That is caring about the future?

And I wish they would sell the Lions. They care way to much about the Lions.

The company is still extant, so your first statement is, well, babble. When this era is seen in retrospect, I'll bet that Alex Trotman and Jac Nasser are seen in far worse light...which will also show just how dumb the "burn Bill Ford" society is.

As for the Lions...interestingly, on CNN/SI, they had a story about how William Clay Sr. is the one wanting to keep Millen around, whereas WCF jr. has wanted him gone in favor of better management. Given how many people stupidly attatch the Lions' failures to Bill, I thought I'd clear the air.

OK let's say it this way - it is the Family's Company to lose. They might have mismanaged it - but they will not let it go under ... The live off of the dividends ... they have no other source of income .... they might keep it (have kept it) from shooting for the moon, but when times get though, they will make everything necessary to save the company from closing down - they cannot just resign and look for another job ...

There is nothing untrue about this - everytime Ford company hit rough time, the Family pulled the plugs and made sure they sprung back up .. if Ford was just another conmpany, under bankers' supervision - it would have been closed down a very long time ago - and sold for profit of creditors.

Igor

Hell Lemon,

What the heck is the point of stating that the Ford family controls Ford.

Did you just discover this?

Or did you think that we didn't know?

RichardJensen:

2,496 posts in 2 Years...

I figure you said a lot of things that we didn't know... Or maybe you have to much time on your hands! ;)

wow, he just got hired and this guy is stalking him...

i feel sorry for the fella..

Hey Lemon, how about making a real site insteadof doing a cheap rip-off of Ford.com? i know you're not that creative but i'll give you an A for effort.

Maybe Ford will go after him as they are Mustang sites. :hysterical:

Master of Puppets was an inspirational and well-written album, unlike your posts.

Why even bother coming here if you hate Ford so much? I mean, it's not like you're convincing anyone here to join your childish site, so what's the point?

Your "forum" has a whole nine posts, and half of them are OtisFordSucks promoting his website. Quite the activity, I must say. :doh: