F350hauler

F-350 Tonneau-Covers

Any recommendations for a hard cover for a 2018 F-350?  I don’t think a folding kind would be ideal because of it blocking the rear window. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I use a soft roll-up cover( TruXedo Deuce Hybrid Tonneau Cover-TruXedo) It works well for me while pulling a 5th wheel RV. It opens at the front for access to that area without rolling all up to the front from the back.

TruXedo Deuce 2 Hybrid Tonneau CoverTruXedo Deuce 2 Hybrid Tonneau Cover

I have been looking for a cover as well for my 2019 F350 8’ box. I’m looking at the Tonno pro hf 353.  No rails to install and looks like it would be easy to remove if needed. 

So I decided to order the Tonno pro, just arrived this afternoon. Box looked to be in rough shape but it looked good when I opened it up.  It is a quick install and it will be easy to remove if needed. It should be easy to sweep snow off versus sweeping out the box before bringing into the garage. 

63B4D1BB-729C-4E70-8AE5-E13ECFEAA24F.jpeg

3B1D3414-251C-4C53-A5A4-DF719167632C.jpeg

9BBA1606-E0A2-44F9-89ED-F1515018582C.jpeg

Edited by Ramrod79
Added pictures.

I just picked up one used from facebook marketplace for my 2005 F150 with a 6 1/2 foot bed....great price and in good shape and I like the fact that I can remove it in a few minutes if I need to.

Installed some led’s under my Tonno pro today.  Wired into #1 up fitter switch.  Pretty happy with my purchase and the install was a breeze, these up fitter switches are a great idea. 

AAB6F599-6A90-42AE-84C0-575993DDBB1B.jpeg

I ended up getting another Tonno pro box cover for my parents truck after getting the same one for mine.  Really happy with mine.  I just had the box sprayed for them and threw on some new brake pads as well.

5E3790A0-B1C6-46CB-8494-BF722F164FBF.jpeg

1EFBF967-5C11-4EF8-83EE-450C587BE01A.jpeg

82BE04E2-F42C-4071-8422-FABDE050D254.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Just found a negative towards my hard Tri-Fold bed cover, I can’t see my fifth wheel hitch at all.  First time I have hitched up with the new truck and new hitch this weekend. I ended up finding a use for a small extendable magnet I broke and found that if put it on the front edge of the hitch I can see it and it was very easy to get lined up the second time. Glad I didn’t throw it out yet. 

Edited by Ramrod79

Anyone have direct experience with the Peragon covers?  They look pretty slick, but wanted to see if there are any major annoyances with them.