2008 Super duty pic

PolarBear

the sheetmetal will only het nip-tuck .. the big news is interior, capability, engines, and (hopefully) Hydraulic hybrid.

besides - this is truly work truck category - looks play very very little role in purchase decisions - the capaiblity is what counts.

Igor

That's absolutely horrid!!!

Maybe the reason Fiekds postponed the 09-F150 to redesign is because it was drawn up by the same crackheads that designed the new Navigatopr and Super Duty... :censored:

Hopefully those clowns have been fired as well...

I think it's hard to call it "horrid" when it barely looks much different than the current model, unless you also find the current model horrid. It looks better than the original spy pics, but not very different on the outside from the current version which is a little disappointing to me. I know it's very much improved, but again it's tough to know that without being a Ford fan and spending too much time on these websites.

I don't understand why Ford had to invest in making it look hideous. I understand it is a work truck but it doesn't have to be the ugliest truck on the market. The new GM HD destroy this in looks, but looks don't sell these there performance does, interesting to see how they will compare against the new GM onslaught of the HD market.

I think it's hard to call it "horrid" when it barely looks much different than the current model, unless you also find the current model horrid. It looks better than the original spy pics, but not very different on the outside from the current version which is a little disappointing to me. I know it's very much improved, but again it's tough to know that without being a Ford fan and spending too much time on these websites.

No no no no, Its Horrid, COmpletely horrid. I agree with the guy. The last truck wasn't good looking but it wasn't horrid, This is horrid. Who the hell designed these, seriouslyh have they ever taking a design class? This thing is horrid about on the same scale as the aztek and Navigator.

The lowered headlights look a little odd with the grille being so tall, but as many have pointed out in other threads, it should come as a delight to people who have one behind them at a red light at night.

I think the capabilities and updated interior are going to be the things that sell this truck. It may not be the prettiest from the outside, but it does still manage to look MEAN. I think that's what most Super Duty buyers are looking for, secondary to the performance and interior, that is.

It looks like they are getting ready for the future Tonka truck. The exterior has not really changed that much. It just looks like they are changing the way it looks from the front. I like the idea of the headlights being lower. It makes pulling up behind someone a little more appreciative since they won't be as blinded. The rest looks virtually unchanged at all. Don't know what the interior looks like. I am sure the new 6.4 diesel will an improvement over the 6.0 diesel. My friend has a 6.0 and he let me drive it. I have a 7.3 in my 03. The 6.0 has more higher end torque than the 7.3 and is much quieter and smoother. I hope the new 6.4 has more even torque throughout the power band then the 6.0.