None

ScottK1

Tremor w/winch front license plates

I've seen not one online photo or video with both the winch and the front license plate on the Tremor.  Is Ford supplying a folding bracket or something for the front license plate when the winch is installed at the factory?  In WA State I can ask the WA State Patrol for a waiver from the front license plate requirement if the manufacturer has not provisioned for it from the factory.   I don't know how often they grant the request, but apparently they only receive a couple applications per month. 

Just curious, since I'm planning to get a Tremor with the factory winch.

The manufacturers are required to supply a front plate bracket in states that issue 2 plates. 

So how does it work with the winch?

5 hours ago, ScottK1 said:

So how does it work with the winch?

I would expect that the front plate bracket location is probably moved to accommodate the winch. 

ice-capades - Thank you for replying.  But I really am looking for actual facts or photos of the factory solution.  I did see a photo of a tremor with the factory front license plate holder but it clearly did not accommodate the winch.  How hard is it to find a photo of a factory-installed winch with a front license plate?  Come on Ford guys.  Most states require them  Let's see a photo or feedback on what it is.

Third party winch vendors do include a folding license plate bracket.  Why is this so hard to find out about with Ford?  Even the configurator does not show the winch, when added to the build.

There doesn’t appear to be a spot for the front license plate.  Some states allow a waiver if the mfr doesn’t provide a front plate location or you’re on your own to install a flip plate or something else.