From ordering to delivery information

If this info is somewhere else, I do apologize, I just can’t find it . Please direct me to it. I’m wanting to understand all I can about what info is available so I can track my very first order. I ordered my first vehicle April 28, 2022 F350 SRW,SB, Platinum. That night I received an email from Ford confirming my order. Email stated that I will receive 3 emails, scheduling, built, and shipped. I see folks stating their VIN# and stickers and other info and sites. Please inform me. I know these are different times we are in, but I’m very excited to have been able to order. Thank you.

1 hour ago, LarryD said:

If this info is somewhere else, I do apologize, I just can’t find it . Please direct me to it. I’m wanting to understand all I can about what info is available so I can track my very first order. I ordered my first vehicle April 28, 2022 F350 SRW,SB, Platinum. That night I received an email from Ford confirming my order. Email stated that I will receive 3 emails, scheduling, built, and shipped. I see folks stating their VIN# and stickers and other info and sites. Please inform me. I know these are different times we are in, but I’m very excited to have been able to order. Thank you.

I believe order scheduling opened today according to guide but not sure I ordered the same 22 f350 srw platinum on 3/18/21 and nothing yet !!! Time will tell !!!

• Like 1

I ordered 3/19 F250 Platinum nothing for me either. Everything I have read states that retail orders won't be scheduled till 5 days of production with no problems, so if that's the case then we won't see any vin numbers till after July 14th at the earliest.

• Like 1

With any luck, the stock orders (not retail) actually did start to schedule today, as was last indicated by Ice-Capades.

If that did indeed happen, that would finally be a step in the right direction ? 

Fingers crossed....

• Like 2