Will all F150's eventually get the 5 link rear susp from the 2021 Raptor?

Just curious as I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere. Is there a plan to incorporate the 5 link rear suspension design from the 2021 Raptor to the rest of the F150 lineup? (or all F series). It seems to be an expensive piece to develop for just one model. Or, is this design too expensive for the average F150?

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

I believe the Lighting gets it also 

29 minutes ago, Captainp4 said:

All for link suspension for off-road oriented vehicles (building it for my 78 Bronco trail rig right now), but I don't think it's the way to go with something that is supposed to tow. Also, could be mistaken, but I believe Lightning gets independent rear suspension.

The Lightning is getting a control-blade looking IRS.

Sandy Munro Is Impressed By The Ford F-150 Lightning

• Like 2

4 hours ago, marksboss said:

Just curious as I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere. Is there a plan to incorporate the 5 link rear suspension design from the 2021 Raptor to the rest of the F150 lineup? (or all F series). It seems to be an expensive piece to develop for just one model. Or, is this design too expensive for the average F150?

I would expect it to show up on the top trim levels (limited and maybe platinum) similar to how the 3.5L HO ecoboost ended up in the limited.