Chi-town spy pics

napoleon

The taillights look a lot more Edge-like than the last spy shot that was out.

this might be a monetgo - we never got to see the grille/front.

or the last one might have been a Montego, and this is Five Hundred.

who knows ..

Igor

Nice and out of focus, look out, Brenda Priddy might hire you. She's a hack job of photog just like you.

Damn dude just bust my balls why dont ya. I can take good pictures just not with one hand on the camera and one on the steering wheel in traffic.

Next time I cruise out by the plant Ill look around for the car and have everyone pose around it around dusk to get a nice backlight for ya.

I believe it is a montego, the tails look like they have the big LED arrays.

Damn dude just bust my balls why dont ya. I can take good pictures just not with one hand on the camera and one on the steering wheel in traffic.

Next time I cruise out by the plant Ill look around for the car and have everyone pose around it around dusk to get a nice backlight for ya.

I believe it is a montego, the tails look like they have the big LED arrays.

Well g14850 is a bastard! I'll say thanks for the pictures!

Well g14850 is a bastard! I'll say thanks for the pictures!

No problem dude :)

where was that? Sauk Trail?

Im a real southsider, Hegewisch baby!!. Those pictures were taken a few blocks away from the assembly plant on Torrence, going into cal city.

This is the usual route when the plant pulls a random car to test on the road, then on the way back they hit 80/94 most of the time. The only reason I pulled the camera is because I have never seen them driving cars around here in full camo, I figured it might be something interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
I didnt know if this is old news but I found this car running around today by the Chicago assembly plant with a group of people from detroit. Its rare to have cars driving around here under cover so I just had to take some shots.

img0642gg8.jpg

img0644mp7.jpg

img0645ed8.jpg

img0646et8.jpg

it's an 08 500 seen it built

Can't blame just one car line.

I'd say the LS line was a big loser that turned off many buyers. It was supposed to sell in the 40K range, and is not a 'full sized car', so it is not in the D3 cals at all.

Im sure they burned a ton of cash trying to unload the last year's [or 2] worth. $8000 rebate, yeah that is 'true American Luxury'. Resale as bad as a Dodge Neon, hitting the 'Public Auctions' in a few years at $4999.

Dull, cramped, and only die hard 'gotta have a Ford name on it" people liked it. For the money, one could get a real pure luxury car, where the dealers are proud to sell it. Not sold by smelly, old farts in 70's polyester, who push the buyers into a Town Car or Navigator.

Edited by 630land