Jump to content





ice-capades

2022 Expedition Order Guide

Recommended Posts

Engine options still TBD, unfortunately.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, EvanDSays said:

Where do I find the price list?

 

I do not provide price lists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I try to.view the file it flips to another tab which says "Get Support"?  How can I view the file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JustMeInUSA said:

When I try to.view the file it flips to another tab which says "Get Support"?  How can I view the file?


Try a different browser and/or pdf reader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, EvanDSays said:

Where do I find the price list?

 

Pricing can also vary by region.  For example we just bought an Escape for work here in Florida.  The AWD was "free" because of a regional incentive.  We wanted AWD because it will be used by a sales person who will be driving all over the country, but most people in Florida only order FWD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, EdNewman said:

 

Pricing can also vary by region.  For example we just bought an Escape for work here in Florida.  The AWD was "free" because of a regional incentive.  We wanted AWD because it will be used by a sales person who will be driving all over the country, but most people in Florida only order FWD.


Several years ago Ford moved a lot of National incentives to the local dealer associations so they could target market specific models and options.  That’s why it’s important to put in your zip code or check with the local dealer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue if I hit view file it takes you to another tab that says get support (it also logs you out).  If you try logging back in it gives you Error code: 2S119/1?  Anyone else able to view or download the order guide.  It seems the issue is with this order guide only, I can download and view other order guides.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Hostile Prey said:

I'm having the same issue if I hit view file it takes you to another tab that says get support (it also logs you out).  If you try logging back in it gives you Error code: 2S119/1?  Anyone else able to view or download the order guide.  It seems the issue is with this order guide only, I can download and view other order guides.  

 

The file downloads, saves and opens fine. Even so, I've re-uploaded the file and tested it again and it saves and opens fine. As akirby suggested, try a different browser and/or PDF viewer if you still have a problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×