F150 platinum scheduling

Tangiora

Hello,   I have been following the scheduling notes since I ordered a MY21 platinum F150 701A , PB Smoke Quarts in late August.  I have seen several persons state that their Plat or KR orders went through after adding Adaptive steering to their order.  So I dropped by my dealer last week and talked to them about it.  First the Manager didn't really know about the scheduling notes. (thanks Ice capades for all your updates)  So she said we can add the adaptive steering and see if that is the hold up.  She said she had 3 other platinum  orders that she was waiting on scheduling as well.  None of them had AS ordered either.  When she pulled my order up she could not add it.  She then gave me great news and let me know My Priority had been switched to 2 along with the other platinums in her list.     So does this make sense?  Is the fact that it has been bumped to a 2 keeping us from changing it.  I know that 2 is an awesome priority code in general but if there aren't making them without the AS added does this matter?  Hopefully Ford will produce some steering wheels without the AS in it and schedule me if this is the case.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.  

12 hours ago, Tangiora said:

Hello,   I have been following the scheduling notes since I ordered a MY21 platinum F150 701A , PB Smoke Quarts in late August.  I have seen several persons state that their Plat or KR orders went through after adding Adaptive steering to their order.  So I dropped by my dealer last week and talked to them about it.  First the Manager didn't really know about the scheduling notes. (thanks Ice capades for all your updates)  So she said we can add the adaptive steering and see if that is the hold up.  She said she had 3 other platinum  orders that she was waiting on scheduling as well.  None of them had AS ordered either.  When she pulled my order up she could not add it.  She then gave me great news and let me know My Priority had been switched to 2 along with the other platinums in her list.     So does this make sense?  Is the fact that it has been bumped to a 2 keeping us from changing it.  I know that 2 is an awesome priority code in general but if there aren't making them without the AS added does this matter?  Hopefully Ford will produce some steering wheels without the AS in it and schedule me if this is the case.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.  

The scheduling notes information is sent via e-mail each week from the CFOS (Centralized Field Order Scheduling) office. If the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system is blocking the option availability there could be a compatibility issue but compatibility issues generate an error notice for correction. The order may also be "locked in" by Ford because of the "02" priority code. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dilrajsingh002 said:

I am in the same situation with a 701A ordered and locked into priority 2. Any idea if this means I will get a VIN soon, as I am starting to lose patience and might just get a different vehicle?

It means you’re at the top of the queue so as soon as the right parts are available it will be built pretty quickly.  But nobody knows the parts situation.

• 3 weeks later...