What's your payload capacity?

mortadella

10 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

It is a 2020 - SRW - Long Bed - 4x4 - 6.7 Diesel - Platinum - spray in bed liner - 5th wheel prep kit - Adaptive Steering - moon roof

I EXPECT my number to drop to around 4,000 shortly...   There is  a recall that my VIN falls into that says they ( Ford ) overstated the carrying capacity on some models...   I know a few with the exact same truck but different color and theirs dropped to right around 4,000#

Oh hell no! I would keep my old sticker....

I would be pissed if Ford came back and made my truck 3900 when I built it specifically for 4400-4500.

It's 800 lbs just for the aux tank, toolbox and contents, and 5th wheel hitch.

9 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Oh hell no! I would keep my old sticker....

I would be pissed if Ford came back and made my truck 3900 when I built it specifically for 4400-4500.

It's 800 lbs just for the aux tank, toolbox and contents, and 5th wheel hitch.

I am pretty good friends with the service manager...He told me that he has 2 or 3 other stickers for other customers that are NOT bringing their trucks in for the new ones... They went as far as to say " IF MY TRUCK IS IN, DO NOT PLAVCE THE NEW ONE ON" 

Not sure if that is a legal issue if in an accident? 

• 3 months later...

Took delivery of a 2022 Platinum F350 SRW with a 6.7 Diesel and 11,500 GVWR.

Ford Client Proposal Sheet showed a payload of 3930 LBS based on the options on the truck.

The truck as delivered has a ACTUAL payload rating of 3394 lbs.  (536 lbs difference)

Took the truck to the scales and the curb weight was 8200 lbs, not the 7676 lbs that was in the Ford Client Proposal Sheet.

So it seems that the Ford Client Proposal Sheets are not accurate!  I triple checked mine and everything in the proposal sheet matched the window sticker as far as options went.  It’s the Curb weight that is off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...