Hey Akirby!

TrentM

21 minutes ago, Black Label said:

Not my first world problem. I only brought it tongue in cheek as it was mentioned above chatter on the Lincoln side is here is almost nonexistent. AutoStart/Stop doesn't bother me, and If I want to disable it, pushing a button is a non-issue to me. 

I'm out. Jeebus. 

Hi BL. There are plenty of owners complaining about this. It's not all about you, ya' know. ?

I was only joking and was not referring to you personally. ?

Good luck my friend.

Edited by bbf2530

11 hours ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi guys. Along with a pictogram, the 2021 Lincoln Navigator Owners Manual states:

"Press the Auto-Start-Stop button located on
the center console to switch the system off.
The button illuminates. This only deactivates
the system for the current ignition cycle.
Press the button again to restore
Auto-Start-Stop function."

Along with a pictogram, the 2021 Aviator, Corsair and Nautilus Owner Manuals state:

"Press the button on the instrument panel to
access the Auto-Start-Stop feature on the
touchscreen. Use the touchscreen to
deactivate the feature. Deactivating the
feature lasts only 1 key cycle. Use the
touchscreen to restore Auto-Start-Stop
function."

I am not going to check everyone's Owners Manual for every model year. ?

Just check the Index for "Auto-Start-Stop" for the correct pages in your particular Owners Manual copy.

However, for Lincoln vehicles...At worst it is a two button push (one on dash, one on SYNC screen). And in some cases, a one button push (on the center console).

Or try the seemingly permanent button pushing workaround mentioned previously...or purchase the OBDII port Auto-Start-Stop disabler.

Good luck.

Lincoln OWNERS MANUALS are a starting point for researching functionality BUT may not be correct … for example the 2018 Navigator Owners Manual (3rd printing) describes the Auto Hold console button functionality on startup as retaining its setting as it was on last shutdown … that functionality is only on 2019 and later.

36 minutes ago, LHB said:

Lincoln OWNERS MANUALS are a starting point for researching functionality BUT may not be correct … for example the 2018 Navigator Owners Manual (3rd printing) describes the Auto Hold console button functionality on startup as retaining its setting as it was on last shutdown … that functionality is only on 2019 and later.

Hi LHB. Yes, and I understand your point. That is why information needs to be researched. And in this particular case, concerning the Auto-Start-Stop function, the Owners Manuals are correct. So the information posted actually does help Lincoln owners with their Auto-Start-Stop questions.

Good luck.