Why No HUD?

Good2eat

As I wait for my 2022 to eventually get built, I think about creature features these trucks should have.  Top of my list is a heads up display.  I have it on one of our cars now and will miss it when I get the truck.

Any scuttlebutt about HUD being added? - heck if there’s a chance it would be available on the 2023s I could be convinced to wait…

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2022 at 9:00 PM, Adirondex said:

Had it in my last Corvette, never used it. Was more of a distraction than helpful.

I agree with you.  My buddies GMC has it and I find it to be more annoying than anything.  When you hit a button on the steering wheel it changes the display and is a distraction.  I guess I have been driving long enough that I know where to glance to see the information that I need.

On 3/2/2022 at 5:49 PM, Cglenn said:

I was wondering what the heck it was till you posted this link. I was thinking it was alert or bell that would go off when you nodded off or checking your phone. lol

On 3/2/2022 at 5:49 PM, Cglenn said:

That’s actually pretty cool…does anyone have this?  Wonder if it would be more of a novelty that would get old after awhile….