2023 Escape Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

Oh Boy! This morning my tracking page said built, waiting shipping.

This evening it now says "confirmed" but the bar shows the built. After some of the comments from other members here, maybe that means mine is now on a rail car somewhere?

the "Drama" 

12 hours ago, dchan said:

Oh Boy! This morning my tracking page said built, waiting shipping.

This evening it now says "confirmed" but the bar shows the built. After some of the comments from other members here, maybe that means mine is now on a rail car somewhere?

the "Drama" 

Congratulations on being built. When was your blend date/scheduled build date.

1 hour ago, Aguy said:

Shipped on the 20th, expected arrival is May 11th! That's a little excessive I think but maybe it takes longer to get to the west coast. 

Congratulations on getting shipped. My dealer's average to the West Coast from Louisville is 23 days, although my F-450 made it in 15 days last year.

Picked up my wife's Iconic Silver 2023 Escape PHEV Premium last night. It is much nicer than the 2018 Escape that we traded. Used the 3 year, 0% interest deal. The new vehicle is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and handles great. The only negative so far is that golf clubs won't fit in the back unless we remove a couple of the longer clubs. They would fit in the 2018 Escape.

Can you please share some photos of both exterior and interior?

1 hour ago, Elguapo99 said:

Picked up my wife's Iconic Silver 2023 Escape PHEV Premium last night. It is much nicer than the 2018 Escape that we traded. Used the 3 year, 0% interest deal. The new vehicle is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and handles great. The only negative so far is that golf clubs won't fit in the back unless we remove a couple of the longer clubs. They would fit in the 2018 Escape.

My tracker went back to my order is confirmed and awaiting being sent to a factory, even thought i know its built. So i chatted online and they told me that my truck was on a CSX rail car with an arrive time between May 4 - 10 to the dealer. They also gave me the rail car number which is neat, because i can now track the location of the rail car at any time by calling CSX's automated system.

I found out at as of 1pm the rail car is still in Louisville KY.  They must be still loading the train

the CSX number is 1 877 744 7279  Option 2 - 1 - 3

You then give them the rail car number  (letters and numbers)

Edited by escape20
  • Like 1

I ordered my PHEV premium package on 11/29/23 and the tracker finally got updated. Scheduled to be Built on Week of 05/16/23..How long after it is built will I get the car (or estimated timelines? I was hoping to get it by the beginning of June. Thanks!

21 hours ago, escape20 said:

My tracker went back to my order is confirmed and awaiting being sent to a factory, even thought i know its built. So i chatted online and they told me that my truck was on a CSX rail car with an arrive time between May 4 - 10 to the dealer. They also gave me the rail car number which is neat, because i can now track the location of the rail car at any time by calling CSX's automated system.

I found out at as of 1pm the rail car is still in Louisville KY.  They must be still loading the train

the CSX number is 1 877 744 7279  Option 2 - 1 - 3

You then give them the rail car number  (letters and numbers)

Which website/chat? the ones I’ve found have all been for different functions and can’t seem to find one that will allow me to ask about shipping (or is this chat function something for the dealers?) 

7 hours ago, dchan said:

Also where in CA or West coast are you? Mine listed as shipped on 4-20 as well headed to San Francisco (Serramonte).  Maybe all the northern Cal vehicles are on the same train?

Southern California. I'll chat with them on Monday and find out what train it is on.

That's my guess 

Got through on the chat. For those looking for the specific link to the Chat https://www.ford.com/help/contact/   and even though it says "Chat SYNC & Service" this is the correct place.

You enter your name, vin etc.. and then when a rep gets online, you can ask them about rail car info for your order.

They just sent me my information.

My Built April 11th, Shipped April 20th is on a CSX rail car and apparently is in Gibson IN.. about 100 miles outside of Louisville KY. Not sure if that's where it gets loaded onto the Train or if that's one of the stops after leaving the yard.

When I called the CSX number, they say no info on my shipment so maybe it's still getting loaded and only has an assigned rail car for now?

9 hours ago, dchan said:

Got through on the chat. For those looking for the specific link to the Chat https://www.ford.com/help/contact/   and even though it says "Chat SYNC & Service" this is the correct place.

You enter your name, vin etc.. and then when a rep gets online, you can ask them about rail car info for your order.

My Built April 11th, Shipped April 20th is on a CSX rail car and apparently is in Gibson IN.. about 100 miles outside of Louisville KY. Not sure if that's where it gets loaded onto the Train or if that's one of the stops after leaving the yard.

When I called the CSX number, they say no info on my shipment so maybe it's still getting loaded and only has an assigned rail car for now?

You should be aware that the CSX tracking info isn't always accurate.

Last year when tracking my F-450, the CSX tracker showed the car stuck in Chicago. One day, I checked and got the Chicago info then about 2-hrs later my Sales Manager called to advise it was delivered.

9 hours ago, dchan said:

Did the chat line give you the car number along with initials?

As far as i know they load up right at the plant

TTGX97**** is my car number.

My PHEV Premium was scheduled to week with a date of 5/9. After a couple weeks saying 5/9, the day moved up to 5/8. A few days later, it changed to 5/10, and now today it says 5/11. Through all of that, the order tracker continues to say it was last updated on 4/5, which was the day it first showed the 5/9 date.