23 Super Duty Order Banks Open

• ice-capades changed the title to 23 Super Duty Order Banks Open
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Lemon_A said:

I work in Ford dealership :). Order banks will open the 27th. I would recommend calling for an appointment or have everything ready for a remote build. Banks haven't been staying open long. If you need help let me know :)

Thanks for the info but I understand as of this morning ford has pushed back the order bank opening to Nov 14...not sure just what I read...am calling my Ford Dealer on Thurs am and will let you know how I make out.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SuperCrewLife said:

Thanks for the info but I understand as of this morning ford has pushed back the order bank opening to Nov 14...not sure just what I read...am calling my Ford Dealer on Thurs am and will let you know how I make out.

FordAuthority.com reported yesterday that the 2023 Super Duty USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open tomorrow, October 27th.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/10/2023-ford-super-duty-order-banks-will-open-up-this-week/

The 2023 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide was released yesterday and is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

FordAuthority.com reported yesterday that the 2023 Super Duty USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open tomorrow, October 27th.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/10/2023-ford-super-duty-order-banks-will-open-up-this-week/

The 2023 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide was released yesterday and is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

Thx Joey

Note they refer to 250-600.  No mention of 650-750

44 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The F-650 & F-750 are published in a separate "Medium Duty" order guide. 

thx- that I understand.  I  guess I was thinking of the broad "order bank" question.

By the way, thx for the order guide  posting..I  did open and quickly noted it does not include 550 and 600??  I  can see perhaps why they did not include 600 as that might be  in the 650/750 OG?  But 550?

Also quick look and it looks like the order from on high was ..."Delete options by a minimum of X percent".  For example;

-looking quickly at the axle availability page, as I read it, no gas option for 450???  

-In Deletions...no longer a pick bed delete option?  That is nuts...I want a utility body, now I have to screw around working out a deal with the body  supplier to take the pick up bed off-that I paid for and did not want, and dispose of it?

What does GM and Ram do?  Is that a competitive move???

28 minutes ago, Bob Rosadini said:

thx- that I understand.  I  guess I was thinking of the broad "order bank" question.

By the way, thx for the order guide  posting..I  did open and quickly noted it does not include 550 and 600??  I  can see perhaps why they did not include 600 as that might be  in the 650/750 OG?  But 550?

Also quick look and it looks like the order from on high was ..."Delete options by a minimum of X percent".  For example;

-looking quickly at the axle availability page, as I read it, no gas option for 450???  

-In Deletions...no longer a pick bed delete option?  That is nuts...I want a utility body, now I have to screw around working out a deal with the body  supplier to take the pick up bed off-that I paid for and did not want, and dispose of it?

What does GM and Ram do?  Is that a competitive move???

I'm involved with a project at home this week and haven't had a chance to really look at the new Super Duty order guide yet. Understand your comments, especially about the axle and pick-up bed delete options. 

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I'm involved with a project at home this week and haven't had a chance to really look at the new Super Duty order guide yet. Understand your comments, especially about the axle and pick-up bed delete options. 

If your project takes you  to  say Home Depot, go to their website and search "truck rental."

You will see a SRW 250 with an aluminum flatbed.  If HD is placing an order for say 50 replacements I doubt they will like the idea of dealing with the headache of paying upfront for a 250 with an 8' box and then dealing with Reading or whoever their body supplier is to pull the bed, then the disposal issue etc etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

Was there a gasser option for the 450? I know it used to be PSD-only, but I don’t know if that changed with the intro of Godzilla. 

LS 

I dug out what commercial vehicle info I have;

-2019 250-450  Pick Up, 6.2 or PS

350-550 chassis, 6.2, 6.10 or PS

-2020 Chassis info..350, SRW and DWR, 6.2, 7.3, PS

450-550 DRW,... 7.3, PS

600  DRW, 7.3

-2022  Chassis 350, SRW and DWR 6.2, 7.3, PS

450-600, 7.3, PS

Couldn't find any '21 info or pick up info. other than '19.

Again this is Chassis info..so I defer to Joey- Ice Capades on pick ups...Makes no sense in my mind but who ever said "good sense" had anything to do with options?

If I wanted to pull my heavy boat or camper 12 weekends a year and wanted a truck with "beef"  could I justify a 9g premium for a PS?  No!

• Like 1