2023 6.7L HO HP Numbers spied going online

wabbastang

I just refreshed the ford.com site at 11pm PST day before orders open and there was a build & price link (although it doesn't function yet). Scrolling down I noticed specs! Posting screen shot in case something gets pulled back down..
Looks like they are saying 500/1200 for the HO. Also the 2022 Build & Price appears to be gone now.

2023specs.jpg

• ice-capades changed the title to 2023 6.7L HO HP Numbers spied going online

First post but ordered my 23 yesterday , I think :). It has packages that are job 2 . I just saw something on the tremor package that it requires HO engine option . I chose both anyway . Still waiting on dealer confirmation. I texted and called my sales rep lots since I gave the order but he also had 25 customers that did not get their 22 models that are re ordering . 

3 hours ago, George C said:

I think the HO only comes standard in the Limited.

Also, no such thing as premium diesel. 

I believe there is such a thing as premium diesel. It supposedly has higher cetane levels and lubricants in it. Another way to get us to spend more at the pump- as if it wasn't bad enough now! 

There are some fuel stations that have a diesel flavor that the pump sticker shows a higher cetane rating. 

Now it might be more of a "marketing tool" to have a sign that says "Premium Diesel".  Is that a higher cetane rating or some sort of "better" formula....I'm not a Petro engineer so....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fingerlakes said:

I believe there is such a thing as premium diesel. It supposedly has higher cetane levels and lubricants in it. Another way to get us to spend more at the pump- as if it wasn't bad enough now! 

I’m curious if that was an unintended carryover statement from the gas engines that accept regular but run best on premium. 

• Like 1