Genesis GV80 Coupe Debuts

joseodiaga4

Genesis GV80 Coupe Breaks Cover With Sleeker Shape And 27-Inch Display

image.thumb.png.4ee72746974857ef2c80ac0e4f16be9c.png

Genesis introduced the all-new GV80 Coupe in Korea, together with the facelifted version of its GV80 sibling. The styling of the automaker’s first-ever coupe SUV offering stays true to the concept that previewed it, while the interior gets a brand-new 27-inch display which is also inherited by the standard GV80.

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/09/genesis-gv80-coupe-breaks-cover-with-sleeker-shape-and-27-inch-display/

• ice-capades changed the title to Genesis GV80 Coupe Debuts
12 hours ago, akirby said:

I can’t stand that “coupe” fastback design.  Otherwise it’s pretty nice.  Also not a fan of the one piece instrument cluster/infotainment screen.

Some are better looking than others, but I understand where you’re coming from. This one isn’t particularly offensive.

11 hours ago, joseodiaga4 said:

I think Lincoln should have some coupe CUVs, almost every luxury automaker has one (Meredea Benz, BMWs, Audi, Genesis, Infiniti, Land Rover) 

I agree with you.  Although I’m on the fence on this type of vehicle, they are popular and they should be competing.   Lincoln definitely needs more product.