Discount Factory Warranties

On 1/14/2024 at 7:40 PM, MadManMoon said:

Flood Ford, Lombard Ford, and Anderson & Koch Ford are the longtime suppliers, but Granger Ford (IA) has stepped in and become a recent leader. They're at $50 over dealer cost.

funny...California residents are blocked form purchasing outside of the State.....

19 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Interesting. Is that by Ford?

Im not 100% sure...I bought one out of State for my 2 dr...tried on the Raptor Bronco and it was blocked....screen messagepopped up that I was unable to proceed...so Id say its Corporate...makes one really wonder what the justification is....but California is nutty to say the least..but Warranties are tax free....but irony...you can buy a Vehicle out of state no problem???????? figuire THAT one out

Edited by Deanh
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, akirby said:

State law.  They’re trying to protect local dealership sales.

Understand the premise, yet one can literally go and buy a vehcile in another state no problem...and most likely  the warranty at the same time....we get people buying Raptors out of State all the time to avoid addendums

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Deanh said:

Understand the premise, yet one can literally go and buy a vehcile in another state no problem...and most likely  the warranty at the same time....we get people buying Raptors out of State all the time to avoid addendums

It’s probably different because it’s an insurance policy.  It’s stupid regardless.

• Like 1