Republican Auto Worker

leam4evr

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll never see these limp-wrist liberals pick up a gun to defend this country...hell they support taking our guns away from us...which is guaranteed to us by the 2nd amendent...they depend on people like us, with a spine, to go and fight for them....typical liberal approach....let the gov provide for us...insure our jobs...the comment he made about the military holding out it's hand like a little bitch says it all...he enjoys the freedom provided by these young heroes but dishonors their service with such a remark..it's disgraceful..

that's a bold and very arrogant statement...i have alot of friends that are 'liberal' and yet they own guns and some are in the fucking military ...! what dont they matter ?

your just another dumbfuck!

Like I have said many time's liberals have ZERO credibility when it comes to the defense of anything. Most are for abortion and against capital punishment,go figure. They cry about being involved in Iraq and in the same breath they say we should take action in N Korea and Iran. This is of course when someone else is in charge yet when they are in charge zero real action is taken. Liberals are all about image,period.

It's funny when you say "Jimmy Carter". How does that make you feel? Really safe and secure?

Actually Carter did good for me because interest rates were paying 12 1/2% on a one year CD but you could not buy shit due to inflation. Some of the true UAW liberals here blindly vote democrat. Since the UAW only endorses democratic candidates you would have to believe there pick is the only correct guy 100% of the time. This is an impossible statistic in the real world. Some have said they are voting democratic right now and the candidates have not even been selected. These are the true idiots. I prefer to wait to see what my choices are and choose accordingly.

hey fuck-face, did you get all shot up in vietnam ? must have casue your not thinking straight

vietnam was FOR nothing...all because a president wanted to play 'policeman' to the world and stop communism...lol...it is invain

now go fuck off...read history...how were you treated when you came back ?

now we are in vietnam 2.....how do you like that bullshit....get in with no exit plan!

YEAH!

sounds like a fucking winner!

what a bunch of DUMBFUCKS

hey fuck-face, did you get all shot up in vietnam ? must have casue your not thinking straight

vietnam was FOR nothing...all because a president wanted to play 'policeman' to the world and stop communism...lol...it is invain

now go fuck off...read history...how were you treated when you came back ?

now we are in vietnam 2.....how do you like that bullshit....get in with no exit plan!

YEAH!

sounds like a fucking winner!

what a bunch of DUMBFUCKS

a real key board warrior right there, still got his mommies tit hanging out his mouth.

keep sucking scum bag

you'll never see these limp-wrist liberals pick up a gun to defend this country...hell they support taking our guns away from us...which is guaranteed to us by the 2nd amendent...they depend on people like us, with a spine, to go and fight for them....typical liberal approach....let the gov provide for us...insure our jobs...the comment he made about the military holding out it's hand like a little bitch says it all...he enjoys the freedom provided by these young heroes but dishonors their service with such a remark..it's disgraceful..

I own and shoot my guns and those passed to me by my Father (served in the Army), as well as one of my Grandfathers shotguns. No-one ever tried to "take" a single firearm from any of us. Keeping Sunnis off Shias and tellin them it's for freedom is the disgrace. :kissass: Keep talkin outa your ass.

maybe..but i am against abortion and for capitol punishment.....

hows that ?

a real key board warrior right there, still got his mommies tit hanging out his mouth.

keep sucking scum bag

si that all you got ? coming from a vietnam vet ?? yeah right !

still fighting the wrong fight!!!

sometimes nothing changes!

Careful now, he may use the "force" on you,his light saber is out of batteries!

:D :D

saying alot coming from the chief CHICKENHAWK!

post-15741-1161982389_thumb.jpg

Edited by dark270

maybe..but i am against abortion and for capitol punishment.....

hows that ?

what't the difference mouth, it still means someone dies.

si that all you got ? coming from a vietnam vet ?? yeah right !

still fighting the wrong fight!!!

sometimes nothing changes!

saying alot coming from the chief CHICKENHAWK!

at least I am willing to fight for what I believe in. You are one of them that waits for someone else to do it for you and then complain because they didn't do it in a civilized manner or they way you wanted them to.

Careful now, he may use the "force" on you,his light saber is out of batteries!

:D :D

yea...isn't that amazing?...a grown man watching and believing that star wars BS....that gives you some insight as to how small his mine is....if you read his post you'll see that he has a very limited vocabulary...mostly 4 letter words....and he spells at a4th grade level.....a real mental giant!

We are missing the point.

This country INVADED another country without first being attacked by them.This country was attacked by a group of men who used Afganistan as a safe haven. We attacked Irag on info that was given to us by one man. Who just happened to want Saddam out and himself in. Saddam had nothing to do with Terrorists or Osama Bin Laden. In fact, they hate each other. Ever see a pic of them togather? Saddam would not let terrorists in Iraq, They were armed and therefore a threat to him.

We are implementing our beliefs on people with a very different culture than ours.

This is not what our founding fathers wanted.

The second amendment was a right to bear arms because 225 years ago you needed a gun to survive. We do not need assault rifles to defend our selves. The world is a different place than it was then.

Can somebody please tell me one thing the current administration has done right?

What situation it has handled with dignity? Without making this country look like total idiots on front of the rest of the world?

I can't think of one.

yea...isn't that amazing?...a grown man watching and believing that star wars BS....that gives you some insight as to how small his mine is....if you read his post you'll see that he has a very limited vocabulary...mostly 4 letter words....and he spells at a4th grade level.....a real mental giant!

No surprise.

Maybe he went with star wars because all the star trek clubs were full in his area and his mom won't drive him any farther.

imagine that..someone bitching about spelling..CANT even spell his own words right!

i believe mind is spelled like M-I-N-D note 'mine' like you did, lol

it was you who started this...

beats the shit out of a name like NAPFrIEND lol....

what kinda BS is that ? did you go to work and decide that?

it amazes me why ford would close your plant...now i know why ! dumbfucks like you!

No surprise.

Maybe he went with star wars because all the star trek clubs were full in his area and his mom won't drive him any farther.

at least i'm not a member of the 101st fighting CHICKENHAWKS

hey cal, when you going to IRAQ ?

or are you chicken shit too ?

imagine that..someone bitching about spelling..CANT even spell his own words right!

practice what ya preach..

well savor ? i think you mean savior ....anyhow clinton did have his problems..i've always said that...BUT bushie's problems are much greater....if you dont see that..your fucking blind....

you just got done telling me that i missed the 'i' button on my keyboard but then you misuse the word your.

so this isn't English class, it's the Internet.

Well, can't you think of any? I'll even restate the question for you....What has Bush done RIGHT?

A question like this is largely based on personal morals and perception.

What has Bush done right?

Closed the border more? Maybe.

Tried to ban gay marraige nationwide? Maybe.

Unilaterally attacked Iraq and got rid of Saddam Hussein (but also mired us in a war)? Maybe.

Of course, all of these actions might just be wrong for the country too, according to whoever is reading this post. It's all perception, and whenever perceptions or opinions collide, and argument starts.

Edited by Roadrunner

Well, can't you think of any? I'll even restate the question for you....What has Bush done RIGHT?

Good luck. Asking Cal to formulate an intelligent opinion is much like the reporters asking the same of Bush - It's just not possible.

A question like this is largely based on personal morals and perception.

What has Bush done right?

Closed the border more? Maybe.

Tried to ban gay marraige nationwide? Maybe.

Unilaterally attacked Iraq and got rid of Saddam Hussein (but also mired us in a war)? Maybe.

Of course, all of these actions might just be wrong for the country too, according to whoever is reading this post. It's all perception, and whenever perceptions or opinions collide, and argument starts.

It is sort of like the "allegory of the cave" some see the light and others only shadows. Why do some see the light and others do not? Only when they are ready to accept that their reality is not what they thought it was. It is called an open-mind.

practice what ya preach..

you just got done telling me that i missed the 'i' button on my keyboard but then you misuse the word your.

so this isn't English class, it's the Internet.

NO i dont give a fuck about spellin...he has always bitched to me about it..and now he cant spell..maybe he and YOU should practice what you FUCKING preach..

again

I DONT GIVE A FUCK, YA DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKING READ IT!

NO i dont give a fuck about spellin...he has always bitched to me about it..and now he cant spell..maybe he and YOU should practice what you FUCKING preach..

again

I DONT GIVE A FUCK, YA DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKING READ IT!

Angry, are we? That "Sith philosophy" is crap. My daddy used to box in the ring. He said that if you can get your opponent mad, it is easier to beat him. Your shoelace is untied.

Bush stood up to terrorism. Clinton crawled. You must identify with Clinton. :kissass:

Edited by Trimdingman