Republican Auto Worker

leam4evr

Blame President Bush if you want to (You, I am entitled, I Deserve) for everything under the sun. I suggest you take care of your own family. If more of us take care of our own children,parent's,brother's,sister's,extended family we would not need the government to take care of us. If you are waiting on any one,but yourself to take care of your family you are a FOOL.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame President Bush if you want to (You, I am entitled, I Deserve) for everything under the sun. I suggest you take care of your own family. If more of us take care of our own children,parent's,brother's,sister's,extended family we would not need the government to take care of us. If you are waiting on any one,but yourself to take care of your family you are a FOOL.

If you believe so much in self reliance and taking care of one's own, then why in hell are you a UNION autoworker? After all, you don't NEED any representation, right? The company will take care of you because you're just so talented, you're a cut above......why do you work in an auto plant, you just like the ambience?

I don't understand people like you..you have faith in a bunch of republicans that would just as soon have you lying in a gutter if it would make them richer. These people are the worst kind..talk about moral values and patriotism, and act the exact opposite. The GOP is chock full of filth, corruption, criminality..yet you don't see it. I guess you don't want to. Maybe you'd like Mark Foley, Tom Delay, or Dennis Hastert to teach your kids about good moral values. Talk about somebody being a fool!

Typical Democrat responce. You have no positive or useful information,just angry because someone owe's you something. Read a little closer angry person, I was not talking about my job, I was talking about our home lives.

Are you so insecure about your home life that you have to post about it here? Geez..you don't need damned politicians to teach your kids right from wrong..you seem to think that republicans are so wonderful, such great role models that you identify with them and hold them out as an example. If anything, they are an example of what you DON'T want your kids to be. YOU should read closer about your GOP, find out what they're really up to, not the smoke and mirrors about good Christian morality.

BTW, genius, nobody OWES me anything..I work for my money. I happen to work for Ford, that's my JOB, it isn't a damned handout. I make more per hour than alot of people who work for a living because of the UAW, but it sure as hell isn't a gift.

Typical Democrat responce. You have no positive or useful information,just angry because someone owe's you something. Read a little closer angry person, I was not talking about my job, I was talking about our home lives.

What a dumb x#xss. Politics affect everything you and your family do in life PERIOD. From the taxes you pay, your utilites, food, health care, job safety, wages, your childrens education, on and on and on. You don't even own your own property you just lease it from the govt. Everyday you have a duty to your family to not only provide for their well being but fight to ensure that they grow up in a free country, with the opportunities you had in life. But your sorry generation and people who think like you are selling your kids future down the drain, I need to stop now and take a break as I am really pissed off by your ignorance. :fan: :fan:

If you believe so much in self reliance and taking care of one's own, then why in hell are you a UNION autoworker? After all, you don't NEED any representation, right? The company will take care of you because you're just so talented, you're a cut above......why do you work in an auto plant, you just like the ambience?

I don't understand people like you..you have faith in a bunch of republicans that would just as soon have you lying in a gutter if it would make them richer. These people are the worst kind..talk about moral values and patriotism, and act the exact opposite. The GOP is chock full of filth, corruption, criminality..yet you don't see it. I guess you don't want to. Maybe you'd like Mark Foley, Tom Delay, or Dennis Hastert to teach your kids about good moral values. Talk about somebody being a fool!

You are kidding, right? if you're NOT, I suggested you wake the fuck up from your democrat-ass wet dream and live in the real fucken world. This is all real, this is capitalism country (from day one)creed,rich get richer,poor get poorer (from day one). Better yourself, and quick fucken blame everything on Bush or Republican or everyones else for crying out loud. FUCK!!! why the hell is that alway others faults when your misreable life taking a down-turn? GET OVER IT !!!!!!

As far as taking care of the family, I agree. Although, sometimes, when I read idiotic posts such as this, I start wondering just how close that family was...

This is all real, this is capitalism country (from day one)

Was there a bad batch of crack or something?

For security purposes, members of the media requesting information on these forums must disclose your identity to us.

AutoAlliance Employee Forum.

Oakville Employee Forum.

--

Wait, no, I want that other warning, what was it? Don't create off-topic threads in the forums like these political posts. Don't be the next Great Kornholio (with reverse politics) on us.

It is response...not responce. Oh my god I'm a democrat and I really know how to spell :)

Limbaugh is embedded in your brain. It's the Rush is Right superiority complex at its finest. A Lobotomy would do you wonders...then again, maybe not. :shrug:

Edited by AAISkinsFan

This has to be the worst forum for spelling that I've ever visited. The unfortunate thing about that is, it just perpetuates the image of all Autoworkers being toothless idiots who don't deserve to make $30 an hour.

I can just hear some office cubicle asshole right now, "I went to school for 4 years and I only make half of what these NON-Spelling Dumb Asses make" I gotta' go buy a Toyota".

By the way, I don't consider you a moron for your bad spelling. But your support of Bush and his cronies puts your intellect somewhere between a lump of play-doh and a lobotomy patient.

I'm just curious, as one fellow autoworker to another what exactly have you gained by having Bush in office? Are you now rolling in cash? Do you fell much safer now that sadam is captured? Are you happy that our children will still be paying for this dumb ass war? Don't you think that North korea and Iran were bigger threats to the U.S. than Iraq?

How any working man can support a party that's only out for the elite few and their respective corporations, is beyond me.

Coming from a staunchly independent/libertarian line of thought and view. You people also seem to forget how much damage the Democrats have done to this country. Especially the past 15 or so years! They are the ones who also backed NAFTA. And your beloved, "I could do no wrong" El Presidente' Bill Clinton signed it. So remember that one and all the other tax hikes you pay for when your union once again tells you how to think.

The UAW is like any other segment of society. About half the members are democrat, and half republicians. I recall that it was bill clintion who signed NAFTA into law. NAFTA has hurt autoworkers in so many ways, but the uaw still worships the ground that clintion walks on. UAW leadership needs to wake up. President Bush's tax cuts added an extra $60.00 to my paycheck. The tax cut has helped the working man , but the uaw fails to give credit where credit is due.

This has to be the worst forum for spelling that I've ever visited. The unfortunate thing about that is, it just perpetuates the image of all Autoworkers being toothless idiots who don't deserve to make $30 an hour.

I can just hear some office cubicle asshole right now, "I went to school for 4 years and I only make half of what these NON-Spelling Dumb Asses make" I gotta' go buy a Toyota".

By the way, I don't consider you a moron for your bad spelling. But your support of Bush and his cronies puts your intellect somewhere between a lump of play-doh and a lobotomy patient.

I'm just curious, as one fellow autoworker to another what exactly have you gained by having Bush in office? Are you now rolling in cash? Do you fell much safer now that sadam is captured? Are you happy that our children will still be paying for this dumb ass war? Don't you think that North korea and Iran were bigger threats to the U.S. than Iraq?

How any working man can support a party that's only out for the elite few and their respective corporations, is beyond me.

That's Saddam and Korea with a capital K

Coming from a staunchly independent/libertarian line of thought and view. You people also seem to forget how much damage the Democrats have done to this country. Especially the past 15 or so years! They are the ones who also backed NAFTA. And your beloved, "I could do no wrong" El Presidente' Bill Clinton signed it. So remember that one and all the other tax hikes you pay for when your union once again tells you how to think.

Well said Card Shark!

Edited by Xerxes12

The union is for one issue...labor. Not to say they don't care about other issues, but, the main and overriding issue is labor. I'm not a one issue voter.

As far as people's bad spelling goes, and I'm no saint, don't people use dictionaries anymore?

The union is for one issue...labor. Not to say they don't care about other issues, but, the main and overriding issue is labor. I'm not a one issue voter.

Many people these days have one issue on their minds when they visit the polls....money/jobs. For me, there are other issues to be concerned with. Don't get me wrong......I am concerned with fiscal responsibility but there are other issues and I must vote accoringly.

As far as people's bad spelling goes, and I'm no saint, don't people use dictionaries anymore?

:yup: http://dictionary.com

The GOP is chock full of filth, corruption, criminality..yet you don't see it. I guess you don't want to. Maybe you'd like Mark Foley, Tom Delay, or Dennis Hastert to teach your kids about good moral values. Talk about somebody being a fool!

As long as you are going to throw names around don't forget Nancy Pelosi is supported by NAMBLA, Harry Reid and his shady Navada land deals and misuse of campaign funds, and William Jefferson and the $90,000 found in his freezer. The list can go on for both Republicans and Democrats.

As long as you are going to throw names around don't forget Nancy Pelosi is supported by NAMBLA, Harry Reid and his shady Navada land deals and misuse of campaign funds, and William Jefferson and the $90,000 found in his freezer. The list can go on for both Republicans and Democrats.

The difference is that 40% of the support for Republicans is based on their supposed support for "moral values". It's one thing stuffing money in the freezer, it's quite another when a prominent Republican - Foley - is a pedophile. Even worse, when so many fellow Repbulicans ignored or possibly even hid the fact. Therefore exposing more pages to abuse - now that is pathetic.

The difference is that 40% of the support for Republicans is based on their supposed support for "moral values". It's one thing stuffing money in the freezer, it's quite another when a prominent Republican - Foley - is a pedophile. Even worse, when so many fellow Repbulicans ignored or possibly even hid the fact. Therefore exposing more pages to abuse - now that is pathetic.

Remember the late Gerry Studds of The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts? Drugged and raped a page (much worse than salacious electronic communications, eh?)-got censured by congress-turned his back on them during the censure and the dopes in Massachusetts elected him several more times!!! Not defending Foley by any means, but they are not even in the same galaxy, much less ballpark.

Remember the late Gerry Studds of The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts? Drugged and raped a page (much worse than salacious electronic communications, eh?)-got censured by congress-turned his back on them during the censure and the dopes in Massachusetts elected him several more times!!! Not defending Foley by any means, but they are not even in the same galaxy, much less ballpark.

Even more reason in why it should not have happened again. I am only vaguely familiar with the scandal you mention, both a Repbulican and Democrat was involved, correct? However, Studds had a relationship with a male page, both later held a press conference, together, to say they were both adults. He was not drugged or raped, but given the age, that is debatable and certainly, disgusting.

The UAW is like any other segment of society. About half the members are democrat, and half republicians. I recall that it was bill clintion who signed NAFTA into law. NAFTA has hurt autoworkers in so many ways, but the uaw still worships the ground that clintion walks on. UAW leadership needs to wake up. President Bush's tax cuts added an extra $60.00 to my paycheck. The tax cut has helped the working man , but the uaw fails to give credit where credit is due.

And Bush signed CAFTA.....face it, they are all crooks selling out the American dream to the lowest bidder.

Even more reason in why it should not have happened again. I am only vaguely familiar with the scandal you mention, both a Repbulican and Democrat was involved, correct? However, Studds had a relationship with a male page, both later held a press conference, together, to say they were both adults. He was not drugged or raped, but given the age, that is debatable and certainly, disgusting.

Agreed, disgusting it is. The Republican you mention (who was involved with a female page)-I don't recall his name-took his punishment properly-and at least appeared to show remorse for his actions. As far as Mr. Studds, and his press conference-who can say what happened between the original report and the time of the conference ($$?). I guess the true point is we are supposed to be able to put our trust in these people and unlike many sports figures, they are truly supposed to be role models.

Edited by Tiberius1701

You are kidding, right? if you're NOT, I suggested you wake the fuck up from your democrat-ass wet dream and live in the real fucken world. This is all real, this is capitalism country (from day one)creed,rich get richer,poor get poorer (from day one). Better yourself, and quick fucken blame everything on Bush or Republican or everyones else for crying out loud. FUCK!!! why the hell is that alway others faults when your misreable life taking a down-turn? GET OVER IT !!!!!!

I'm glad your plant is closing...hopefully you'll take a buyout (you don't deserve it) and go crawl back under your rock. You are a perfect example of why IQ testing should be a requirement to gain internet access. Your gutter mouth posting belongs on some bathroom wall, not here.

If you want to talk about people that obstruct justice let's not forget the catholic church and the "relocate a molester" programs.A lot of $$$ in out of court settelments and few indicments let alone convictions.

On the money in the freezer you sound like your giving the guy a pass. Because he's black or a democrat?

I could care less what party the person is from.If they extort money,obstruct justice they should be punished for it. You sound like your one of the people the really believe the democrats "care" more or are for the "working man". Some people believe in the easter bunny too.