Republican Auto Worker

leam4evr

I'm glad your plant is closing...hopefully you'll take a buyout (you don't deserve it) and go crawl back under your rock. You are a perfect example of why IQ testing should be a requirement to gain internet access. Your gutter mouth posting belongs on some bathroom wall, not here.

Are you really glad his plant is closing? Don't you think that there are people who think like you there? Do you think that your the only one with with a little one to support. I think you owe TCAP workers an apology.

Edited by sez

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really glad his plant is closing? Don't you think that there are people who think like you there? Do you think that your the only one with with a little one to support. I think you owe TCAP workers an apology.

I think TCAP people ought to be in here pointing out how they disagree with this clown..they guy comes on here, calling himself TCAP'er, and posts that kind of mess? Of course I don't want anyone at TCAP, or anywhere else, who isn't an assclown like this guy to lose their jobs...but for him, and others like him, you bet I DO.

I'm glad your plant is closing...hopefully you'll take a buyout (you don't deserve it) and go crawl back under your rock. You are a perfect example of why IQ testing should be a requirement to gain internet access. Your gutter mouth posting belongs on some bathroom wall, not here.

HA....too funny!!! :bandance:

If you want to talk about people that obstruct justice let's not forget the catholic church and the "relocate a molester" programs.A lot of $$$ in out of court settelments and few indicments let alone convictions.

On the money in the freezer you sound like your giving the guy a pass. Because he's black or a democrat?

I could care less what party the person is from.If they extort money,obstruct justice they should be punished for it. You sound like your one of the people the really believe the democrats "care" more or are for the "working man". Some people believe in the easter bunny too.

alot of republicans are catholics!! remember they support the religious right!1

LOL

Even more reason in why it should not have happened again. I am only vaguely familiar with the scandal you mention, both a Repbulican and Democrat was involved, correct? However, Studds had a relationship with a male page, both later held a press conference, together, to say they were both adults. He was not drugged or raped, but given the age, that is debatable and certainly, disgusting.

The whole story doesn't stop there. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi voted THREE times for Studds to get leadership postions after he was found guilty of the above charges. :shrug:

Senate minority leader Harry Reid has made more than a million dollars in property that he no longer owned.

The company started by a friend of Harry Reid,where he then gave the property too. The friend has been charged in the past with tax fraud,also ties to the organized crime bosses and several other shady dealings.

Him and his sons have been in leagl trouble before,nothing new here. But he talks about cleaning up the corruption in Washington if he became senate leader,he needs to clean up his own act first don't you think? :doh:

He is also used campaign money to pay for christmas bonuses at the Ritz Carlton where he has a residence. But he's a person of the people,living at the Ritz Carlton. :hysterical::hysterical:

[quote name='partsisparts' date='Oct 21 2006, 01:49 PM' post='102744'

I think the slogan for all democratic candidates this year should be : HAD ENOUGH YET?

:rockon::rockon:

I thought this would've been the common sentiment after G.W's first term, I know it was for me.

Oh, and thanks for the corrections Xerox. North Korea and Saddam, for those of you who didn't understand me before.

I know most of you are so used to reading posts written in phonetics that you just can't handle it when someone only forgets to capitalize a proper noun, or misspells the name of some inconsequential ex-dictator.

If you want to talk about people that obstruct justice let's not forget the catholic church and the "relocate a molester" programs.A lot of $$$ in out of court settelments and few indicments let alone convictions.

On the money in the freezer you sound like your giving the guy a pass. Because he's black or a democrat?

I could care less what party the person is from.If they extort money,obstruct justice they should be punished for it. You sound like your one of the people the really believe the democrats "care" more or are for the "working man". Some people believe in the easter bunny too.

Do the world a favor Cal and get a vasectomy. End the inter-generational transfer of ignorance. If you already have procreated, for the sake of your offspring seek counseling.

The whole story doesn't stop there. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi voted THREE times for Studds to get leadership postions after he was found guilty of the above charges. :shrug:

Senate minority leader Harry Reid has made more than a million dollars in property that he no longer owned.

The company started by a friend of Harry Reid,where he then gave the property too. The friend has been charged in the past with tax fraud,also ties to the organized crime bosses and several other shady dealings.

Him and his sons have been in leagl trouble before,nothing new here. But he talks about cleaning up the corruption in Washington if he became senate leader,he needs to clean up his own act first don't you think? :doh:

He is also used campaign money to pay for christmas bonuses at the Ritz Carlton where he has a residence. But he's a person of the people,living at the Ritz Carlton. :hysterical::hysterical:

Where did you obtain this information? Post some links.

And Bush signed CAFTA.....face it, they are all crooks selling out the American dream to the lowest bidder.

Second that.

I could care less what party the person is from.If they extort money,obstruct justice they should be punished for it.

My idea was that if you hold up the laws and fully punish people to the extent of the law, alot of this stuff would not happen. Way to much he knew it was wrong but thought it was ok, we'll take it easy on him.

I believe this country is in a situation just like the autoworkers. In both they are supposed to work for us. WE MUST DEMAND THEY DO START DOING THEIR JOBS, THEY WORK FOR US!

Edited by fmccap

Wrong most of the southern belt of basptist are repubs, most catholics are dems.

not from up here...there were signs all over..saying cathloics are against kerry...ETC.....and most i talk to are republican

Do the world a favor Cal and get a vasectomy. End the inter-generational transfer of ignorance. If you already have procreated, for the sake of your offspring seek counseling.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

too funny..but so true....

LOL

Can't answer the question mentos ?

It's alright you "care" and stick up for for the left wingers. In your words it's ok to accept money from the FBI found in your freezer? (minus 10 grand nobody knows where it went). Your a typical liberal!

The UAW is like any other segment of society. About half the members are democrat, and half republicians. I recall that it was bill clintion who signed NAFTA into law. NAFTA has hurt autoworkers in so many ways, but the uaw still worships the ground that clintion walks on. UAW leadership needs to wake up. President Bush's tax cuts added an extra $60.00 to my paycheck. The tax cut has helped the working man , but the uaw fails to give credit where credit is due.

Has a 8 trillion $$ DEBT helped your kids and their kids??????????

By the time Bush leaves it will be $$9 TRILLION and growing.

Bush brags that in 5 years we will cut the Budget Debt in half to only $$200 Billion a year from $4 bills

WHEN CLINTON LEFT WE HAD 3 YEARS WITH NO BUDGET DEBT AND A $$236 BILLION SURPLUS

LETS SEE $$ A POSITIVE 236 BILLION OR A NEGATIVE $400 BILLION WHICH IS BETTER???

+236 - -400 = A DIFFERENCE OF 636 BILLION THANKS GOP FOR THE 4.2 TRILLION DEBT YOU ADDED ON IN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THINK IN 6 MORE YEARS WE COULD TOP $$$11 TRILLION YA THAT'S GREAT ECONOMICS

Harry will not run the Senate Hillary will.

The Fact is the GOP is going to loose power NOV.7 unless they don't count the votes like they did in FLORIDA NOV.00

Has a 8 trillion $$ DEBT helped your kids and their kids??????????

By the time Bush leaves it will be $$9 TRILLION and growing.

Bush brags that in 5 years we will cut the Budget Debt in half to only $$200 Billion a year from $4 bills

WHEN CLINTON LEFT WE HAD 3 YEARS WITH NO BUDGET DEBT AND A $$236 BILLION SURPLUS

LETS SEE $$ A POSITIVE 236 BILLION OR A NEGATIVE $400 BILLION WHICH IS BETTER???

+236 - -400 = A DIFFERENCE OF 636 BILLION THANKS GOP FOR THE 4.2 TRILLION DEBT YOU ADDED ON IN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THINK IN 6 MORE YEARS WE COULD TOP $$$11 TRILLION YA THAT'S GREAT ECONOMICS

Harry will not run the Senate Hillary will.

The Fact is the GOP is going to loose power NOV.7 unless they don't count the votes like they did in FLORIDA NOV.00

1. Since Bill had a surplus why did the national debt not go down?

2. We will never be out of debt. It's how it's setup.

The repubs are already messin with the vote.

http://infowars.com/articles/us/gop_stages..._vote_early.htm

This has to be the worst forum for spelling that I've ever visited. The unfortunate thing about that is, it just perpetuates the image of all Autoworkers being toothless idiots who don't deserve to make $30 an hour.

I can just hear some office cubicle asshole right now, "I went to school for 4 years and I only make half of what these NON-Spelling Dumb Asses make" I gotta' go buy a Toyota".

I don't know if the office worker would knee-jerk to go foreign, but I agree that the lack of proper spelling among many forum members perpetuates the idea of, are they too stupid to spell things right?

It's not "they don't deserve to make $30 an hour" but it does suggest "if this is what the average Joe American represents, this is f---ing disappointing."

I don't know if the office worker would knee-jerk to go foreign, but I agree that the lack of proper spelling among many forum members perpetuates the idea of, are they too stupid to spell things right?

It's not "they don't deserve to make $30 an hour" but it does suggest "if this is what the average Joe American represents, this is f---ing disappointing."

Don't have any links, but they were just saying after 4th grade, our schools suck ranked across the world. Proper writing of english was the biggest problem.

AP broke the story about Reid's land deals last week. Sorry no link to the story.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/11/D8KMJ8I00.html

AP broke the story about Reid's land deals last week. Sorry no link to the story.

That is almost par for the course nowadays, scandalous? Hardly. In my opinion, the majority of them are either rotten or becoming so. That includes Democrats as well as Republicans. Elections are becoming so expensive, no party works for the interests of the people. I vote Democrat because there are still some among the party that do, although, that number is dwindling. Moreover, the Republican Party platform is anti-union, why would I vote against my economic interests. I might, and I do take a populist approach, in which no single issue draws my vote, but for me, there is very little appeal in their platform, and Republicans tend to vote in unison. So even if I did like a Republican candidate, the individual would likely succumb to party leaders, and with few exceptions, that is the case.

The bottom line is that the problems we face our not due to our elected officials, it is due to the ignorance and/or apathy of the electorate. Not enough people care anymore, and very few look at the candidates with an open and critical perspective.

Politics has become to partisan. Disinformation has become the norm, not the exception. It is no wonder many feel it is no use, but that sort of disdain and apathy only allows more corruption, and mis-truths to flourish.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to elect good officials, at least in my humble opinion. I have done some research in the past, and I am starting to see some solid movement in that direction, publicly financed elections. Certainly, it is not the ideal solution, but it seems a good one. But it still falls to a hopefully educated and informed electorate to sort out fact from fiction.

Of those that do get involved, very few keep current with the issues. Therefore, they rarely, if ever write their Representatives. No accountability and a lack of knowledge in the process is a recipe for exactly what we have disaster.

debt history :banmolest:

What say u?

That is almost par for the course nowadays, scandalous? Hardly. In my opinion, the majority of them are either rotten or becoming so. That includes Democrats as well as Republicans. Elections are becoming so expensive, no party works for the interests of the people. I vote Democrat because there are still some among the party that do, although, that number is dwindling. Moreover, the Republican Party platform is anti-union, why would I vote against my economic interests. I might, and I do take a populist approach, in which no single issue draws my vote, but for me, there is very little appeal in their platform, and Republicans tend to vote in unison. So even if I did like a Republican candidate, the individual would likely succumb to party leaders, and with few exceptions, that is the case.

The bottom line is that the problems we face our not due to our elected officials, it is due to the ignorance and/or apathy of the electorate. Not enough people care anymore, and very few look at the candidates with an open and critical perspective.

Politics has become to partisan. Disinformation has become the norm, not the exception. It is no wonder many feel it is no use, but that sort of disdain and apathy only allows more corruption, and mis-truths to flourish.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to elect good officials, at least in my humble opinion. I have done some research in the past, and I am starting to see some solid movement in that direction, publicly financed elections. Certainly, it is not the ideal solution, but it seems a good one. But it still falls to a hopefully educated and informed electorate to sort out fact from fiction.

Of those that do get involved, very few keep current with the issues. Therefore, they rarely, if ever write their Representatives. No accountability and a lack of knowledge in the process is a recipe for exactly what we have disaster.

:beerchug: could not agree more.

Most peoples ignorance would lead them to believe that a Border Fence is going to be built. Wrong!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15149231/

"It's one thing to authorize. It's another thing to actually appropriate the money and do it," said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.). The fine-print distinction between what Congress says it will do and what it actually pays for is a time-honored result of the checks and balances between lawmakers who oversee agencies and those who hold their purse strings.

Check for yourself.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/index.html

For 3 years it went down when we were running a surplus!!

2000 it was 236 billion +++++

2001 we had a budget defecit thanks to Bush.

The rich want the debt to keep them rich, we borrow their money.

As i see somebody has posted you some links about Harry Reid,also there was one in the Washington Times about both the land deal and the campaign funds for christmas bonuses.

The reason i brought this up was everyone here knows Hillary will run for the nomination in 08. Question is will she leave her seat if she wins the democratic nomination to run for president.

Not sure on the law with this,since Kerry was up for re-election during his run. I remember Dole left during his term,so not sure on the law with this.

Nancy Pelosi did vote for Gerry Stubbs to head several house postions.(five times actually)

Gerry Studds was found guilty of having sex with a underage page by the house ethics committee and censured.

He never resigned,but continued on many house committees.

The reason i bring up the things about Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi,is that they are the ones that would most likely be the leaders in the senate and house if the democrats win control.

Foley is a disgusting man to say the least,but he didn't have sex with one of his pages like Studds did.

And then the democratic party rewards him by voting him to run some of there house committees.

Edited by rc38

Thought there might be some comments on gdp/spending etc...

???

What about the real numbers in front of our face, from our goverment?

Gerry Studds was found guilty of having sex with a underage page by the house ethics committee and censured.

He never resigned,but continued on many house committees.

What the hell was he around for after he was found guilty? He should of been in jail.

Edited by fmccap