Latest buy out numbers from your plant?

mechanic

At MTP, plant chairman told me last night 246 signed up. He also informed me that an announcement to go to one shift could be coming next week. :cry::censored::doh: :shrug:

That number could go to 1000 after announcement of one shift. Was told by chairman that 600 people will bump over to WAP and some to ISA. Big shakeup coming to local 900.

At MTP, plant chairman told me last night 246 signed up. He also informed me that an announcement to go to one shift could be coming next week. :cry::censored::doh: :shrug:
That number could go to 1000 after announcement of one shift. Was told by chairman that 600 people will bump over to WAP and some to ISA. Big shakeup coming to local 900.

October Sales

Expedition sales were 8,553 (up 41 percent), and Navigator sales were 2,066 (up 44 percent)

:shrug:

Maybe it's just a scare tactic to get more brothers and sisters to take the buyout from MTP. It's like rolling the dice.

I have heard indirectly from a high source that other plants already know that by April 19 we will be down to one shift. Apparently it was a leak from the very top person at MTP. Need I say more. As usual we are the last to know this stuff.

Almost 200 at Batavia Transmission (Ohio) as of 10-27. Hey folks, remember that these forums reach further than your own plant. While you know the acronym for your plant, others whom are 5 states away may have no idea. Let's communicate more effectively by giving the plant name and your state (if needed) in your message. Thankyas! Greets to all the great folks in Lima Engine Plant (Ohio) and Twin Cites Assembly (Minnesota) that I've had the pleasure to work with in the past.

October Sales

Expedition sales were 8,553 (up 41 percent), and Navigator sales were 2,066 (up 44 percent)

:shrug:

To keep two shifts we need to be selling at an annual rate of over 160K. Octobers numbers are up quite

a bit, but at an annual selling rate of 127K. Not enough to sustain two shifts. Whoever is doing the forecasting

for our product will have to be very opptimistic about future sales if we are to keep the status quo.