Ford's REFL3X Site

Ford Link

The drawing shown of the Reflex on this site differs from the concept (see attachment). I think I like the drawing better then the concept. I wonder if Ford's upcoming B cars will have this "look"?

I like the front of the drawing better as well. It makes the car look more powerful, muscular and exciting. That's probably the front end I was looking for my idea of the 427 Concept turned into a coupe and convertible called Thunderbird. I feel the flat nosed Reflex front end looks too much like some weak concept from the Probe era that was rejected. That front end is boring and uninteresting 3-bar grille or not.

I never really liked the Reflex, especially the front-end which looks like it swallowed a Fusion.

I'm anxious to see Ford come up with an alternative to the razor grille, there's something about that design that is really bothering me. It's too the point where I will only consider the Mercury/Lincoln version of Ford products because of the razor grille design.

Thankfully, certain vehicles have escaped it like the new Escape, but I'm not sure I can get behind something THAT generic.

Edited by Edgey

I never really liked the Reflex, especially the front-end which looks like it swallowed a Fusion.

I'm anxious to see Ford come up with an alternative to the razor grille, there's something about that design that is really bothering me. It's too the point where I will only consider the Mercury/Lincoln version of Ford products because of the razor grille design.

Thankfully, certain vehicles have escaped it like the new Escape, but I'm not sure I can get behind something THAT generic.

It's funny your avatar and nickname is Edgey then... 3-bar grille and all... ;)