Mustang Photo Gallery

NickF1011

Awesome man, love those wheels and tires. Where is Bayville at? I lived in Jersey City for a couple of years before I moved back home to Michigan. I think I will seriously consider those wheels/tires for my '07 GT. I am scared to ask how much that added to the price of the car though, if the dealer marked up the price of the wheels/tires. Thanks again. Nice ride.

No problem man....Bayville is about 40-50 miles south of Jersey City. 6 miles south of Toms River.

Your 07 will look awesome with these wheels. :beerchug:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem man....Bayville is about 40-50 miles south of Jersey City. 6 miles south of Toms River.

Your 07 will look awesome with these wheels. :beerchug:

Cool, I have been to that Tom's river Ford dealer there. I was getting some parts for my old '01 Gt at the time. That actually seems like one of the nicer parts of Jersey, but I was not too impressed with the northern part. My motorcycle was stolen in Jersey City :angry: a couple of years ago, and I still have not gotten over it. That was my baby. Thanks for the info, later

PS. I don't want to sound like a retard, but I don't know a lot about chrome wheels. When I search for MC2, I get cook ware and a racing wheel for an X-box? I was just wondering if you could clarify MC2, because I like the style of those. thanks agian

Edited by yamahaR1

PS. I don't want to sound like a retard, but I don't know a lot about chrome wheels. When I search for MC2, I get cook ware and a racing wheel for an X-box? I was just wondering if you could clarify MC2, because I like the style of those. thanks agian

All I can find on the net is this Roush Statement...maybe from there or some word to search for on the internet will help you. Or someone else here can help you out too.

http://www.roushperf.com/news.cgi?type=rel_story&sid=66

Here is a link for a few on auction that might put you in the right direction

http://www.kadazzle.com/cgi-bin/results.py...2%20Wheels&g=k6

Edited by HotRodHarry

All I can find on the net is this Roush Statement...maybe from there or some word to search for on the internet will help you. Or someone else here can help you out too.

http://www.roushperf.com/news.cgi?type=rel_story&sid=66

Here is a link for a few on auction that might put you in the right direction

http://www.kadazzle.com/cgi-bin/results.py...2%20Wheels&g=k6

Hey, thanks for the info, I will check them out, cannot wait to get my '07 and put some blingy wheels and tires on it. Later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey "Bama" - Did you notice any improvement with those new brake rotors?

Asbsolutely. I upgraded from 2-piston calipers with 12" and 11" rotors to 6-piston front calipers and 14" slotted & drilled rotors. It's a huge improvement.

Edited by Bama GT

Here's the '05 I recently sold to make room for my '07 that is being built the week of 6/5.

Reflection is the clouds as I had just clay bar'd and waxed it with Mother's.

Here's the 68 I had to get rid of to make room for my 1st GT Vert in 02.

It was a one owner and was all original with a 390 V-8 and 37,000 miles.

post-651-1146661041.jpg

post-651-1146661064_thumb.jpg

post-651-1146661083_thumb.jpg

post-651-1146661178_thumb.jpg

post-651-1146661203_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well I guess I could add my pair too can't add a cheerleading squad :cheerleader: but .... they get me to work.

Sally_and_Cally_A2.JPG

I dig the Roush kits! I'm in the process of modifying a pair of 94-98 Roush front air splitters to work with my Cobra front bumper. I've only seen it done once before, but so far I think they're turning out great! Just need paint now. I'll post some pics up when I get them on and see what you think.

• 1 year later...