FIRINGS AT OAC

glassman

Which goes to prove you know fuck all.

I don't ride any PMHV. My area doesn't even have one.

And if you actually you knew me, you wouldn't be lipping off.

I wasn't speaking personally to you. It was more of a general point genius.

Why would you like to get personal with me?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, you quoted my post and replied with, "And I'm sure you maintain a safe speed on your PMHV after you woke up from your nap."

How am I to not take that personally?

Never said I knew you personally or cared to.

Neither seek nor shun the fight -Gaelic Proverb

I asked you a question?

You seem to have more questions than answers, for someone you "knows more than I think".:blah:

Well first I got you off the skill trades integrity crap and now I got you on your Gaelic Proverb.

You are seriously sorry MoFu.

Edited by foxrun

Foxrun is no brother to anyone. If you've been reading his posts for as long as I have, you'd get that message loud and clear.

WOW! now that is a serious accusation.

Look if you and a few others here want to live in a bubble of denial go ahead but to say that our union has little choice left as a direct result of our humiliating failures at Alliston and Cambridge is just reality.

Let me say this clearly

I support my union fully and respect the fight that came before me. If there was a clear mandate to strike I would be up front on that line, but also remember this, our union has found it more prudent as of late not to go that route and it isn't because of a lack of desire.

Is that a challenge? :hysterical:

Come see me. I'm at shipping 12am mon.

Now in this corner....Pen name # 1 and in this corner Pen name #2 unknown weights in both corners and where abouts unknown....By the way the CAW Christmas party was a great time..Thank you CAW leadership for your work in organizing it, I'm sure some individuals played more of a part and I apologize in advance for missing you...Thanks again..

WOW! now that is a serious accusation.

Look if you and a few others here want to live in a bubble of denial go ahead but to say that our union has little choice left as a direct result of our humiliating failures at Alliston and Cambridge is just reality.

Let me say this clearly

I support my union fully and respect the fight that came before me. If there was a clear mandate to strike I would be up front on that line, but also remember this, our union has found it more prudent as of late not to go that route and it isn't because of a lack of desire.

Come see me. I'm at shipping 12am mon.

To fully support your union you would have to support the trades also. To bad on this INTERNET forum you have done a poor job of that, hypocrite.

To fully support your union you would have to support the trades also. To bad on this INTERNET forum you have done a poor job of that, hypocrite.

Exactly. I worked production, for seven years If Fox worked inside the plant, or in my area, he'd know that I support production and production issues. As people in my area can tell you.

:banghead: The topic of this chat???? Anyone know without scrolling

back to the top of the page???? WTF people! Should Ford be reading this shit, they

must be rolling in the aisles at the bickering that goes on here :slap:

This is why I don't post alot these days...but anyway...no one give a rats testicles whether

I post here or not :reading:

My point people....ummm....never mind cause it won't matter anyways :censored:

Hope you all had a good week-end :rant:

Hypocrite? why because I don't blindly support everything a few on this forum have to say or because Charly's litmus test for intelligence at OAC is not exactly my opinion of polite behavior.

Sorry but I'll always stand up to that type of elitist manipulation.

P.S. can't wait Sparky.