2008 Playboy Pink Mustang?

TheLemon

playboymustang.jpg

I guess the first 2008 Playboy Pink Mustang has been reserved for Mark Fields. Until then he will keep using the company's private jets... :finger:

And up to this point he has flown many thousands of miles....

Birds of a feather flock together.... :happy feet:

So not only is TheLemon mentally challenged, he's homophobic as well.

Aside from the fact that it looks more lillac (at least on my monitor) IMHO it just doesn't look right on a Mustang. I've seen a few custom Purple/Pink newer Mustangs. They were driven by GIRLS not Gays (as if any self respecting guy, gay or straight would drive around in one! LOL. But WTF if you like it, why not?)

Seems to be LEMON is a common TROLL.

Aside from the fact that it looks more lillac (at least on my monitor) IMHO it just doesn't look right on a Mustang. I've seen a few custom Purple/Pink newer Mustangs. They were driven by GIRLS not Gays (as if any self respecting guy, gay or straight would drive around in one! LOL. But WTF if you like it, why not?)

Seems to be LEMON is a common TROLL.

TROLL: a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate messages.

playboymustang.jpg

I guess the first 2008 Playboy Pink Mustang has been reserved for Mark Fields. Until then he will keep using the company's private jets... :finger:

And up to this point he has flown many thousands of miles....

Birds of a feather flock together.... :happy feet:

Ahhhh my troll, my troll, how do I love the trolls.

This is as disturbing as the South Park episode that introduced Mr. Slave... ewwwwww

My g/f really likes that Mustang, she thinks that color Pink should be standard equip for all Ford cars.

• 2 weeks later...