Couple of lincolns

timmm55

I came up with this awhile ago....I thought it was too squinty looking.

Part of the (perception of perspective) problem is you can't see the other headlight perhaps? It is steeply raked back into the fender...intentionally, kinda Honda S2000(?). The perspective is right though. I used some of the 39/40 Continental themes (tear drop headlights, heart shaped grill, rear decklid drop off) and 60s Continental fender trim.

post-19198-1164160698_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

They both look nice. Fat chance on Lincoln getting a roadster that would compete against Jag, though.

Umm, is that a "Continental" hump I spy on the back of the coupe? Good job - Lincoln needs a car with one. And be careful of the name. Lincoln would probably want it pronounce "Mark ecks eye". ;)

I came up with this awhile ago....I thought it was too squinty looking.

Part of the (perception of perspective) problem is you can't see the other headlight perhaps? It is steeply raked back into the fender...intentionally, kinda Honda S2000(?). The perspective is right though. I used some of the 39/40 Continental themes (tear drop headlights, heart shaped grill, rear decklid drop off) and 60s Continental fender trim.

I like the 2nd version better. It wasn't really the perspective that I thought looked off...it was the size of the grille versus the headlamps. That looks to be addressed in the 2nd one.

I think the thing that makes the roadster look strange is the front overhang. Otherwise it looks good. The Zephyr... oh right M-K-Z coupe is very sexy.

I know what you mean. The overhang was shortened (from the original Jag) but it still looks too long. The headlights are swept back to an extreme, and at that angle it's head-on.

• 1 month later...