INTERNATIONAL TELLS ALL REPS "GET OUT BY JAN 1st

fishinguy

Ok, so maybe it was said but the person I checked with that was at Sub 2 didn't hear that. Bottom line the agreement for the buyouts does not say that Reps have to go 1st if not they have to step out of their position. It's dirty i'm telling ya. In my opnion they should help keep the reps longer to help out the mess that's going on in the plant. I mean if it's a good rep like fishing guy is!!!!

My chair just back from Detroit and he said all reps that signed get the first group exit date.Lastday December 22nd,company wide.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:slap: Jeff, I can't believe that you are such a fuc_in pussy! I hope that your balls drop before you have a chance to retire. Buck up and roll with the changes. Just take the fuc_in buy-out! I am sure that your District will be better off. You have decsision to make , just make it.

I knoqw some of the reps in the office and you are not one of the strong ones. As a matter of fact you are the weakest right after your bald buddy Ty.

Good Luck you "wet vagina"

If we are still around at Election time, Bring it on ..If you think you got the juice

My chair just back from Detroit and he said all reps that signed get the first group exit date.Lastday December 22nd,company wide.

Thankx Hendew.......

Ok, so maybe it was said but the person I checked with that was at Sub 2 didn't hear that. Bottom line the agreement for the buyouts does not say that Reps have to go 1st if not they have to step out of their position. It's dirty i'm telling ya. In my opnion they should help keep the reps longer to help out the mess that's going on in the plant. I mean if it's a good rep like fishing guy is!!!!

HEY REAPER!....LOOK AT THIS!!!! I HAVE A VOTE!!...IT'S 1 TO NOTHING NOW BRO!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Edited by fishinguy

:hyper:

We got guys with 40 years and aint leaving cause their ex will get pension benefits. One In particular will defintely make it to 65 years of service, He is Unbelievable. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :drop:

That is crazy.They should make him retire. The longer he stays, the more she gets anyway. Give a younger person a job. Besides, when they get that old most of them cannot move anyway. :shades: :happy feet:

You got that right Jeff... 1 to ZIP And we could get you more when the time came. Screw him you have enough on your mind. Don't pay attention to the cheap shots. Do what you think is right.

If we are still around at Election time, Bring it on ..If you think you got the juice

Thankx Hendew.......

HEY REAPER!....LOOK AT THIS!!!! I HAVE A VOTE!!...IT'S 1 TO NOTHING NOW BRO!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I agree with you here.I think they are letting Reps go first to hold special election for new reps all at the same time around the country.This is my opinion and not anything that I've heard.

:slap: Jeff, I can't believe that you are such a fuc_in pussy! I hope that your balls drop before you have a chance to retire. Buck up and roll with the changes. Just take the fuc_in buy-out! I am sure that your District will be better off. You have decsision to make , just make it.

I knoqw some of the reps in the office and you are not one of the strong ones. As a matter of fact you are the weakest right after your bald buddy Ty.

Good Luck you "wet vagina"

Hey Todd Z. why don't you run againist Jeff or Ty? Or is it you that is the "wet vagina"

Edited by DYNEX!

Hey Todd Z. why don't you run againist Jeff or Ty? Or is it you that is the "wet vagina"

I can say this about Ty, I have spoke to many people on they floor and I have bin told that he is a really good rep......... Got to give the credit to ware the credit is due home boy.................. :reading:

Ty don't :stats: or :boring: or :reading: he really just lets the :fan: now I am dun :stirpot:

At Wixom the word is that all locations will require people to decide if they really want a buyout or not by Dec 15th.

As far as being an elected rep fishinguy, you should do what you need to do for yourself and your family. I know it is not easy to deal with the reigonal and international leadership in a way that is non-conforming, but I think you really should do what you need to do regardless.

I understand you ran for committeeperson and feel an obligation to the membership, but the bargaining structure will more than likely stay in tack without you, let them deal with it. They are the ones who call the shots anyway. It sounds like perhaps you need to look out for own good, they obviously are not doing it for you. The people you represent will most assuredly understand any decision you make, and I am sure you know by know that you cannot please everybody, no matter how good of a rep you are. If your chairman fires you because you refuse to make the decision, then just ride it out. You may have to leave early, maybe not. This is a difficult time for everyone.

Jeff, whats all this talk about running against you. You signed up for the buy-out, right? There will be no elections at AAI for you anymore!

This may not be popular, and you won't hear it from me very often, but I agree with the Int'l on this one. A member on the floor deserves to have a rep that shares the same interest in the future of Ford that they do. A rep that has accepted a $100,000 pay out and is leaving the company certainly doesn't have the same interest in the future of the plant or it's local union. Either give it up and walk away, or stick it out with the rest of us.

Jeff, whats all this talk about running against you. You signed up for the buy-out, right? There will be no elections at AAI for you anymore!

This may not be popular, and you won't hear it from me very often, but I agree with the Int'l on this one. A member on the floor deserves to have a rep that shares the same interest in the future of Ford that they do. A rep that has accepted a $100,000 pay out and is leaving the company certainly doesn't have the same interest in the future of the plant or it's local union. Either give it up and walk away, or stick it out with the rest of us.

Also you might not want to leave just yet especially if you have over 5 years. Get your Brain working and find out what the Details of the Contract, Amendments and total # of buyouts that will ACTUALLY be taken. I have learned If they say I'll get back to you, I find out before they get back to me and I let em no I know already. Use your God giving brain and dont let nobody tell u different. A bargaining rep has nothing to bargain with at this time so dont be upset if they force you out. You probably could learn and do more from the outside. TIMES ARE CHANGING. Remember WALL STREET and what they have said and how it affects you. If people who are interested in profit tell u u deserve more than THINK. If a 19 year man is offered the same monetary package as a 1 year man THink. I decided not to accept the buyout because of the disclaimer on the bottom, Think. BTW Speculation and facts are two different animals. 38000 accepted buyouts where are they at. They are telling you u have to leave because they dont have 38000, and they need as many off the books asap. THINK :stirpot::ohsnap:

Are they changing the rules as they go along now? What kind of BS is that? Or is this just something they're trying to pull at Wixom? Just curious cuz they ain't telling us jack at TCAP

Seems that way. We don't have strong union leadership out here, the company knows this and exploits it every chance they get. Upper management wants to know their numbers, and they are canvassing the entire plant to see when people want to leave, this after several folks compained about not being able to go in January. It is their hope to get as many out in Jan as they can, and still maintain production with quality.

Hey Pit,

I guess you also missed the point. Not belly aching about when i have to leave, just trying to let you all know that the UAW are now eating there own, so be prepared you could be served up next

so you finally got some brains and realized what is going on around here? what did i tell you? how did you like the letter that Faith Woods put out and said "we will try our best to fulfill all our employees wishes as far as when they want to leave.......blah blah blah blah blah bullshit".

maybe now you can see why me/so many members are frustrated around here. do you know what people in the plant are starting to think? they think that the union (Deboodt) doesnt care about when anyone will get to leave because all that means is less money in the union's pocket. the management at AAI has taken this buy out shit to the level of NOW THEY ARE JUST BEING ASSHOLES and totally mocking the union/employees.

I see that you now feel the same way I do about many things I have posted on this site, OK well maybe starting to feel the same.

MY OPINION: Leave December 22nd and get on with your life dude. At least they have given you a date. People like me who need to know when and what to do for school are still being screwed and dont have a clue when we are leaving. The people you represent wont be angry with you, as many of them would also leave if they had a chance. Good luck in whatever you do.

He is the facts................We should not have Jeff resign, despite what the International thinks about his interest in Ford. The members deserve to have the best representation possible. I belive that Jeff is this Rep. He always accomplishes what needs to been done. He sometimes gets help the other trim Rep ( I think he is zone 1) when needed. Jeff you stay and kick ass as long as they let you. If you stay and run again.......you and your other rep will be re-elected......because you two do have the best interest of the UAW Members in mind.......Sailinshoes, sit down and be quiet!

Thats where your wrong my friend,

Thats the difference between me and you...IF I decide to go, I will fight till the last hour of my time...Till the last drop of blood..Thats the Man I am...

Also you might not want to leave just yet especially if you have over 5 years. Get your Brain working and find out what the Details of the Contract, Amendments and total # of buyouts that will ACTUALLY be taken. I have learned If they say I'll get back to you, I find out before they get back to me and I let em no I know already. Use your God giving brain and dont let nobody tell u different. A bargaining rep has nothing to bargain with at this time so dont be upset if they force you out. You probably could learn and do more from the outside. TIMES ARE CHANGING. Remember WALL STREET and what they have said and how it affects you. If people who are interested in profit tell u u deserve more than THINK. If a 19 year man is offered the same monetary package as a 1 year man THink. I decided not to accept the buyout because of the disclaimer on the bottom, Think. BTW Speculation and facts are two different animals. 38000 accepted buyouts where are they at. They are telling you u have to leave because they dont have 38000, and they need as many off the books asap. THINK :stirpot::ohsnap:

Interesting............ :shades:

so you finally got some brains and realized what is going on around here? what did i tell you? how did you like the letter that Faith Woods put out and said "we will try our best to fulfill all our employees wishes as far as when they want to leave.......blah blah blah blah blah bullshit".

maybe now you can see why me/so many members are frustrated around here. do you know what people in the plant are starting to think? they think that the union (Deboodt) doesnt care about when anyone will get to leave because all that means is less money in the union's pocket. the management at AAI has taken this buy out shit to the level of NOW THEY ARE JUST BEING ASSHOLES and totally mocking the union/employees.

I see that you now feel the same way I do about many things I have posted on this site, OK well maybe starting to feel the same.

MY OPINION: Leave December 22nd and get on with your life dude. At least they have given you a date. People like me who need to know when and what to do for school are still being screwed and dont have a clue when we are leaving. The people you represent wont be angry with you, as many of them would also leave if they had a chance. Good luck in whatever you do.

Greek,

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldnt this be a easier pill to swallow if the Company was sayin get out by Dec. 22nd? Just wondering.........

He is the facts................We should not have Jeff resign, despite what the International thinks about his interest in Ford. The members deserve to have the best representation possible. I belive that Jeff is this Rep. He always accomplishes what needs to been done. He sometimes gets help the other trim Rep ( I think he is zone 1) when needed. Jeff you stay and kick ass as long as they let you. If you stay and run again.......you and your other rep will be re-elected......because you two do have the best interest of the UAW Members in mind.......Sailinshoes, sit down and be quiet!

Thanks Bro,

I contactacted the Chairman on Friday, and told him that I would not take the Buyout.........I will be hanging around and helping you guys and gals the best I can...........I will not take orders from the International....

Let the chips fall where they may...........Lets get it on!........If Imake the cut cut cool........If I dont , Fuckem!

Edited by fishinguy

I contactacted the Chairman on Friday, and told him that I would not take the Buyout.........I will be hanging around and helping you guys and gals the best I can...........I will not take orders from the International....

Let the chips fall where they may...........Lets get it on!........If Imake the cut cut cool........If I dont , Fuckem!

Fishinguy your passion and fight come through on your posts and I would be proud to have you as an elected rep.I think you are showing high standing moral fiber by standing behind the people who elected you.Good luck in your fight!I wish you and your family all the best. ;)

Edited by hendew_15

Fishinguy your passion and fight come through on your posts and I would be proud to have you as an elected rep.I think you are showing high standing moral fiber by standing behind the people who elected you.Good luck in your fight!I wish you and your family all the best. ;)

Rite on bro If someone put in a vote for you that means that you are there for them no matter what bro!!!!

You are a Rep so then be one and go out with everyone bro.............

I heard that at NAP, they have a guy named Mr. Ferebee, who has 58 years seniority and is 86 years old. He was supposed to retire on Jan. 1,2007 but changed his mind. That, is keeping one younger person out of work.

Rights my ass, he needs to retire. :stirpot::stirpot: :shades:

I work @ NAP (for now...) & havent heard of Mr. Ferebee (not that i doubt u brother) but

do know a fella goes by nick name Tutty (prnounced Tu-ty) in cleanup, has 52 yrs i

believe!....very nice guy...i respect old timers VERY much in all walks of life but come on

folks....let younger guys hang on a bit longer if they want to...these old timers cant really

NEED the $$ now can they...... its just nuts IMO brothers. :reading:

He is an exception in these times...kudos to him...wish more were like him.....

:reading:

He is an exception in these times...kudos to him...wish more were like him.....

While I do not always agree with fishing guy, I do agree as a rep he is a lost breed.

I to have a lot of seniority, and I would welcome a rep such as Fishing Guy; not because I need him to fight for me, but rather because his passion tells me that if he ever had to, if I was within my rights, he would insure victory.

Now then, if only he would agree to support change in some of those rights and rules, he would be a perfect 21st century rep in an expanding company, lololol!!!!!! (sorry Fish, just pointing out the obvious!!!!! But it appears you are a superior rep, so kudos to you. Never let ANYONE talk you into selling your character down the tubes for a nickel. That is what has happened to many that preceded you, and that is why a whole lot of the constituency is now pushing blame back towards the UAW...............and no offense to you good reps.............but it is rightfully so.)

Thank You! Lets get it on!

While I do not always agree with fishing guy, I do agree as a rep he is a lost breed.

I to have a lot of seniority, and I would welcome a rep such as Fishing Guy; not because I need him to fight for me, but rather because his passion tells me that if he ever had to, if I was within my rights, he would insure victory.

Now then, if only he would agree to support change in some of those rights and rules, he would be a perfect 21st century rep in an expanding company, lololol!!!!!! (sorry Fish, just pointing out the obvious!!!!! But it appears you are a superior rep, so kudos to you. Never let ANYONE talk you into selling your character down the tubes for a nickel. That is what has happened to many that preceded you, and that is why a whole lot of the constituency is now pushing blame back towards the UAW...............and no offense to you good reps.............but it is rightfully so.)

Hey Whosure thanks,

You are correct when saying "if I was within my rights, he would insure victoty" Thats what it is all about, being within your rights. There are times when I have to be the bearer of bad news and tell the Member that the Company is within there rights. I hate that part of being a Rep. Thats when your not worth a shit to some, and I mean some, not all.

I do support some change In the way we do business, but not at the expense of bastardizing the aggreement that we have here....No way! I can understand why the Membership pushes blame back to us as Reps, and rightfully so. There is to much secretcy among the ones who really know, and it aint me!

I believe we can compete without selling the the farm. We will have to make some adjustments to some Local language, that will give some flexability. However, it isnt a COA!......Our MOA here at AAI, has been in place for years. The rest of the Company has just started to implement the work rules that has been in place here. I am not willing to go backwards!

In closing I would like to say this,

You may not always aggree with me,(and Im assuming with my Ideas)..and thats cool, I can live with that. But ones things for sure, you wont get a line of lies from me....If we are right we are right....If we are wrong, I have a lot of ass kissin to do to get us out of the soup...But Im only going to kiss so much ass for you........In other words, Dont make it a habit for me. I can can only stand so many shit burgers.

Thanks Bro.....