Goodbye Sandusky

Jimmy G

congradulations Jimmy, I wish you the best of luck. I also took the special early . I am going to miss a lot of people and a great place to work!! I wish I could of spend another 15 years there as a Ford worker. I hope the plant doesn't close and they find a good buyer. Good luck and best wishes to all my fellow workers.

Paul Ramey

Lets go bowling for $$$'s!,good luck Jimmy,Wayne

See you in Mansfield!

Fox?

Yup.

Good Luck! Jim From all of us in the Tool room. Hey did you hear that Larry,s (1st shift foreman) Last day was Friday Dec. 22. He is going to work in Indiana. Just thought you would want to know.

We used to talk about that wnen he'd come up to the window to BS. I missed him when I came in Friday morning.

Paul

Whats it like over there in bellvue ? I heard a mold fell out of a machine while it was running!

Bellvue is different!!!They are no trades, You do what has to be done. Just remember that song."You don't know what you got till it's gone." The mold fell out because of a bad mold set. Mold setters didn't remove old ejector pins and didn't have strong enough mold bolds when mold opened ejectors pushed mold off the platten.I was just in press wiring cores five min. before startup.

Bellvue is different!!!They are no trades, You do what has to be done. Just remember that song."You don't know what you got till it's gone." The mold fell out because of a bad mold set. Mold setters didn't remove old ejector pins and didn't have strong enough mold bolds when mold opened ejectors pushed mold off the platten.I was just in press wiring cores five min. before startup.

Did the company make an incident report?

Be careful over there!!!