KTP Back to 3 crew

ktprealtor#1

We were told last night that we would be going back to three crew operating pattrern, with OT and shift premiums. But we are still scheduled for down weeks. Go figure , At least the money will be back were it was.

I know this has been a rumer. Who told you and when?

We were told last night that we would be going back to three crew operating pattrern, with OT and shift premiums. But we are still scheduled for down weeks. Go figure , At least the money will be back were it was.

This just made me laugh. :hysterical:

There is no plans of a return to our original 3 crew pattern,there is know reason for it.

Someone is blowing smoke at you guy,they don't want to pay the overtime,and the rumour was going to go back to our original 3 crew pattern WITHOUT overtime.

Our order bank is not exploding like it did back in 98.

Also my union rep said nothing of the sort to me last night(i work c-crew trim). If there was something in the works, he usually mentions it.

wow ..i believe you...but tell that the our union!

Sorry to here you two have bad reps. We have them to,but this guy has been accurate on his info.

He doesn't make stuff up to make hinself look informed. Until he knows for sure or that something is in the works is the only time he comments on something. He doesn't get caught up in the runour game.

Hubby just called from KTP. His dept. is shut down next week instead of end of month. I think he said they changed the month for everybody. He has been sent home early just about every night this week. I sure hope it gets better than this.

What dept. does he work in? We have not heard anything on c-crew in trim dept. We have a down week scheduled for the week of the 22nd for them to go over the trucks we built to get ok'ed for shipping. Nothing new here ,same schedule as we had before shutdown.

What dept. does he work in? We have not heard anything on c-crew in trim dept. We have a down week scheduled for the week of the 22nd for them to go over the trucks we built to get ok'ed for shipping. Nothing new here ,same schedule as we had before shutdown.

We were told right after 830 break tonight that we would be off next week (bcrew) and there rotating the weeks every one has off . this is because that we have plenty of trucks out and good high quality is what was said and we got out of there around 10

PS. the week of the 22nd has beed canceled for shut down

Edited by Kentucky250s

We were told right after 830 break tonight that we would be off next week (bcrew) and there rotating the weeks every one has off . this is because that we have plenty of trucks out and good high quality is what was said and we got out of there around 10

PS. the week of the 22nd has beed canceled for shut down

Well thats pretty amazing since nothing was said about it before we left this mourning,not that i'm suprised though.

Wonder what they are going to do with that real estate class for those who signed up for the week of the 22nd. I guess will here all the rumours when we go back sunday night.

This just made me laugh. :hysterical:

There is no plans of a return to our original 3 crew pattern,there is know reason for it.

Someone is blowing smoke at you guy,they don't want to pay the overtime,and the rumour was going to go back to our original 3 crew pattern WITHOUT overtime.

Our order bank is not exploding like it did back in 98.

Also my union rep said nothing of the sort to me last night(i work c-crew trim). If there was something in the works, he usually mentions it.

Hey, RC38,

Hey, man I spoke directly to our comedian, er, uh, committeman about this last night. He, Michael Robinson, said our building chairman was negotiating the COA with the company currently and that we'd be back to 3 crews, 4 10 hour days by Feb. 1st. No time and a half, or overtime, just shift premium. They will continue to freeze rolls throughout the launch.

True, the days of OT are long gone. I used to work 50-60 hrs. per week myself.

Order bank keeps trickling down; no explosion, just a whimper.

Spoke to my buddy in Trim about this matter on shift #3...heard same thing about 3 crews.

Who knows??? :stats:

Edited by Trimspert

Hey, RC38,

Hey, man I spoke directly to our comedian, er, uh, committeman about this last night. He, Michael Robinson, said our building chairman was negotiating the COA with the company currently and that we'd be back to 3 crews, 4 10 hour days by Feb. 1st. No time and a half, or overtime, just shift premium. They will continue to freeze rolls throughout the launch.

Spoke to my buddy in Trim about this matter on shift #3...heard same thing about 3 crews.

Our committeeman told us the same, adding that the Bargaining Committee won't agree to the COA unless we get the flex body shop we were promised and some other concessions. Nice to see them grow some balls for once and not roll over like other plants.

Our committeeman told us the same, adding that the Bargaining Committee won't agree to the COA unless we get the flex body shop we were promised and some other concessions. Nice to see them grow some balls for once and not roll over like other plants.

Overtime on 3-crew like before???????

NOT!!!!!

Honestly, if the orders don't start rolling in after the vehicle gets out to the public we'll have a hard time holding onto 3 crews. That's my greatest fear.

Think about, we could go to tag relief on 2 shifts and run enough for the order bank we have now.

We may very well be going to a 4 day no OT work week, but whoever told you we'd be going back to the old 3-crew pattern with all the old OT is just flat wrong.

Hey, RC38,

I'll find out when we go back sunday night,see if this story stays the same or not. I like Robinson for a union rep. never had a problem when i needed a answer to a question.

I just don't see why they need to run this place 7 days(remember there would be a shift on sat days and sunday nights for c-crew) when they can get the enough production on these 5 day weeks. Plus the rumour of more down weeks in the future before summer shutdown time.

They just waste more money on utilities starting and stopping the line 7 days a week,instead of 5.

What really sucks is i have a class that starts the 13th in the mourning and goes every saturday till march. Guess i'll be calling marty to get this cancelled if all this actually happens.

I'm ready for my EDOPP Buyout,done with this constant short term thinking. This deal was suppose to be till contract time as 5 days a week 8 hour days.

ok, so am i suppose to go fishing tomorrow or to work? no news anywhere about any of this except on BON. Anyone know anything? Looks like the KTP rumor mill has gone worldwideweb! See you homos at work tomorrow!!

i take it you work b-crew? I'll see if anything solid(as in a info sheet) is passed out tonight on c-crew. I'll report in the mourning what i hear or see. :rolleyes:

i take it you work b-crew? I'll see if anything solid(as in a info sheet) is passed out tonight on c-crew. I'll report in the mourning what i hear or see. :rolleyes:

B crew trim and chassis will not work this week. they were told last week thursday or friday. Labor sent out a paper on it. i dont know about body or paint. i work c crew but my friends on B are not working. b crew rolls and toe- in have to work but not production. they do as of now have to work the week of the 22 when a and c are off. call work if you think its a rumor but everyone on chassis and trim has been told if you havent then they skipped you and told everyone else.

B crew trim and chassis will not work this week. they were told last week thursday or friday. Labor sent out a paper on it. i dont know about body or paint. i work c crew but my friends on B are not working. b crew rolls and toe- in have to work but not production. they do as of now have to work the week of the 22 when a and c are off. call work if you think its a rumor but everyone on chassis and trim has been told if you havent then they skipped you and told everyone else.

I'm on c-crew wtih you too, Just was wondering about the 22nd.

Talked to committeman this mourning,said our down week is still the 22nd.

He really didn't have much to say solid on the COA and going back to 4-10's.

He just said they are stiil in talks with management on the coa and the 4-10's,guess will just have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

I heard a rumer today that we would be rotating weeks off until July and that the order bank just wont support three crews.

Why keep doing this crap???

Just lay a shift off, KTP has gotten used to being off- it boils down to our greedy, petty union.

No one has any regard for our families with schedules; our dwindling livelihood or psychological stability.

This place sucks! Just like a $2 whore....Thanks, Rocky Comito

post-14742-1168319524_thumb.jpg Yea, Union

I heard a rumer today that we would be rotating weeks off until July and that the order bank just wont support three crews.

I've said it all along and I firmly believe that now is the perfect time for Ktp to go to 2 shifts, 10 hours per day, 5 days per week. Once the 1300 or so who signed up for the buyouts are gone, it would not take much to get down to two shifts and ship out the Tpt's. Then they get 100 hours per week to the 120 they are getting now and if the orders pick up, they just go back to relieving and throw in Sats and they accomplish the same thing as the 3 crew. I hope it doesn't come to it, but if it's ever gonna happen, it's now.

I've said it all along and I firmly believe that now is the perfect time for Ktp to go to 2 shifts, 10 hours per day, 5 days per week. Once the 1300 or so who signed up for the buyouts are gone, it would not take much to get down to two shifts and ship out the Tpt's. Then they get 100 hours per week to the 120 they are getting now and if the orders pick up, they just go back to relieving and throw in Sats and they accomplish the same thing as the 3 crew. I hope it doesn't come to it, but if it's ever gonna happen, it's now.

:stop: Well hell thats the last thing id want to see happen but if it means keeping are jobs .... and remember supposedly no lay offs can happen in this contract. I haft to say thats the best looking truck i have seen in a long time and i hope we sale the hell out of them .When do they start to ship them ?A friend of mine works back on the railroad he says there parking them over at the airport right now we have ran out of room :angel:

Edited by Kentucky250s

Why keep doing this crap???

Just lay a shift off, KTP has gotten used to being off- it boils down to our greedy, petty union.

No one has any regard for our families with schedules; our dwindling livelihood or psychological stability.

This place sucks! Just like a $2 whore....Thanks, Rocky Comito

post-14742-1168319524_thumb.jpg Yea, Union

Because ford wants a place to send the high senority that is going to come here to replace the buyouts.

Remember that they are going to replace supposely one for one,once all the buyout transfers get here they will then cut a shift and future COA. That will push out the rest of the low senority that don't take the buyout,and international will pat themselves on the back for placing people.

Just looks like the pieces are falling into place to for this to happen.

Something has to give for Ford to place people with more than 10 years,and this looks like there best place to do it.

If i was the international i'd do the same thing.

Of course this is just my personal take on the situation.

Your right,give the people who want a buyout NOW,why wait!