Mustang Concept Grille

Mark B. Morrow

I haven't had the chance to see this in person so I didn't notice it until this close up was posted from NAIAS.

I didn't notice it either.

But focusing on all details especially from a design point is what puts a vehicle on someones "buy" list.

I really like the grill and see no reason why it shouldn't be implemented into the 2009 mustang over the generic black mesh grill used everywhere.

I didn't notice it either.

But focusing on all details especially from a design point is what puts a vehicle on someones "buy" list.

I really like the grill and see no reason why it shouldn't be implemented into the 2009 mustang over the generic black mesh grill used everywhere.

I have to agree and personally think it is just "too cool". Neat idea and concept for the grill.

Matthew

Honeycomb grille, another 35 year old idea. Suits the car's styling though.

35 years..... you are precisely right.

Here's a pic of a '72 Stang:

Mustang1.JPG

Btw, the dude who put THOSE wheels on that car should be shot. Bleeeech.

And for the record... I don't have a problem with putting honeycomb on a new 'Stang.

As it's implied above, the car IS an exercise in 'retro', so it does tug at the heartstrings

of us 40+ year old types.

-Ovaltine

Honeycomb grille, another 35 year old idea. Suits the car's styling though.

It does not jump right out at you, but did you notice that it's not a honeycomb grille, but a bunch of little "mustangs"?

Not earth changing , but clever. I suppose it could be honeycomb, but they'd be some special bees....

Edited by NJSteve3